UAE launches e-visa system for visitors in ArgentinaMay 24th, 2012 - 1:23 am ICT by IANS
Buenos Aires, May 23 (IANS/WAM) The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has launched an electronic visa system in Argentina to facilitate issuance of entry permits for visitors in the country.
The e-service was launched by UAE ambassador to Argentina Mohammed Isa Al Za’abi.
According to UAE ambassador to Argentina Mohammed Isa Al Za’abi, who launched the e-service, this system is more accurate and advanced.
“The new e-visa system is in line with sound directives and wise policy of UAE leadership for serving national interest,” he added.
- UAE seeks end to human rights violations in Palestine - Mar 23, 2011
- UAE launches e-visa system in Spain - May 05, 2012
- UAE seeks membership of UN Human Rights Council - Mar 04, 2011
- UAE condemns Myanmar violence - Aug 30, 2012
- Abu Dhabi's first satellite to blast off March-end - Mar 12, 2011
- Accident mortality rate in UAE drops 21 percent - Jul 10, 2010
- UAE, Cyprus review bilateral ties - Jul 04, 2012
- UAE records fall in roads accidents after massive crackdown (Lead) - Jul 10, 2010
- UAE, Algeria discuss bilateral ties - Apr 07, 2012
- UAE,Canada discuss relations - Sep 02, 2012
- UAE, Germany discuss bilateral relations - Aug 29, 2012
- UAE participates in ILO conference - Jun 01, 2012
- UAE hails Yemen's efforts for reforms - Mar 25, 2012
- UAE, Switzerland discuss bilateral cooperation - Jun 03, 2012
- UAE's first satellite launch postponed - Mar 31, 2011