Social networking site to rate grocery shopsJuly 1st, 2011 - 6:56 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 1 (IANS) A new social networking website will now allow shoppers to rate and review grocery shops and their products.
The website launched by Buchanan Group will encourage grocery shoppers to become members of the community network and share their experiences on new products to assist others in making wise shopping decisions.
“Hometesterclub.com combines the real and virtual worlds to create a unique platform that empowers customers to review products and post their views online,” the company said in a statement.
The company also said that the website’s ratings and reviews are uncensored and no member is remunerated in any way to positively rate or review a product.
“It is a place for live unbiased conversations about new grocery products where members know they can receive and offer live, truthful, authentic insight and information on whether a new grocery product is actually worth buying,” said Sanjeev Singhai, business director, Indian sub continent, Buchanan Group.
The website has over 12,500 members so far and with more than thousand members joining every week, Home Tester Club which is currently present in India and South Africa is also to be launched in Australia, the statement said.
Once registered, every member stands the chance to receive a free box containing a selection of new products.
- Social networking site to rate grocery products (Lead) - Jul 01, 2011
- Men buy more grocery online than women, shows study - Oct 04, 2011
- German Supermarket scores with its nudist gimmick - Jun 18, 2012
- Computer glitch at NZ supermarket leads to free-for-all - Apr 25, 2011
- Jessica Simpson to launch beauty website - Oct 12, 2011
- Now, shop at multiple stores and pay with one credit card transaction! - Nov 20, 2010
- Every England WC goal in round 2 will be worth 126 million pounds to UK shops': Survey - Jun 04, 2010
- Games shopping festival kicks off with fervour - Sep 25, 2010
- Bangladesh speaker, MPs to pay income tax - Nov 28, 2011
- Men not as good as women when it comes to grocery shopping: Oz study - Aug 25, 2010
- Mumbaikars top list of online shoppers: Assocham - Jul 03, 2011
- Small Business Saturday Initiative Taken By NJ Governor - Nov 27, 2010
- Its Shopping Time For Halloween! - Oct 29, 2010
- Sears Website Adopts The Zombie Theme - Oct 28, 2010
- Crowded markets, traffic jams on Dhanteras - Oct 24, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,