Social networking site to rate grocery products (Lead)July 1st, 2011 - 7:17 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, July 1 (IANS) A new social networking website will now allow shoppers to rate and review new grocery products.
The website launched by Buchanan Group will encourage grocery shoppers to become members of the community network and share their experiences on new products to assist others in making wise shopping decisions.
“Hometesterclub.com combines the real and virtual worlds to create a unique platform that empowers customers to review products and post their views online,” the company said in a statement.
The company also said that the website’s ratings and reviews are uncensored and no member is remunerated in any way to positively rate or review a product.
“It is a place for live unbiased conversations about new grocery products where members know they can receive and offer live, truthful, authentic insight and information on whether a new grocery product is actually worth buying,” said Sanjeev Singhai, business director, Indian sub continent, Buchanan Group.
The website has over 12,500 members so far and with more than thousand members joining every week, Home Tester Club which is currently present in India and South Africa is also to be launched in Australia, the statement said.
Once registered, every member stands the chance to receive a free box containing a selection of new products.
- Social networking site to rate grocery shops - Jul 01, 2011
- Men buy more grocery online than women, shows study - Oct 04, 2011
- Jessica Simpson to launch beauty website - Oct 12, 2011
- Facebook Best Workplace To Be In: Says A Survey - Dec 17, 2010
- Mumbai's traffic advisory firm gears up for expansion - Apr 18, 2012
- Bangladesh speaker, MPs to pay income tax - Nov 28, 2011
- German Supermarket scores with its nudist gimmick - Jun 18, 2012
- Steve Jobs's Salary Was $1 In 2010! - Jan 09, 2011
- Summons to 21 websites for hosting objectionable content - Dec 23, 2011
- Computer glitch at NZ supermarket leads to free-for-all - Apr 25, 2011
- General Motors launches new Cruze model - Jun 27, 2012
- Kiran Bedi to host radio talk show - Jun 09, 2012
- IT product firm Ittiam posts $20 million revenue - Mar 21, 2012
- Facebook to launch own app store - May 10, 2012
- Amazon launches grocery home delivery - Jul 07, 2010
Tags: australia, buchanan group, business director, conversations, decisions, experiences, grocery product, grocery products, grocery shoppers, India, indian sub continent, insight, july 1, New Delhi, shopping, social networking site, south africa, virtual worlds