Shyam Telelink’s network installation complete in RajasthanSeptember 30th, 2008 - 8:12 pm ICT by IANS
Jaipur, Sep 30 (IANS) Shyam Telelink, the telecom services provider for Rajasthan, Tuesday said the $27-million contract for network installation in the state has been executed by Chinese communications device maker and wireless supplier ZTE Ltd.“The total contract value with ZTE is of $27 million,” a company official told IANS.
“The company has earmarked capital expenditure of $65 million, which has already been used for Rajasthan operation,” the official added.
Shyam Telelink is a subsidiary of Russian telecom giant Sistema, which has been licensed to roll out telecom services in both GSM as well as CDMA space from Sep 30 in Rajasthan.
ZTE Ltd is China’s largest listed telecommunications equipment provider.
- ZTE bags $85 million contract from Aircel - Dec 08, 2010
- Shyam Telelink launches Rajasthan services (Lead) - Sep 30, 2008
- Sistema Shyam to secure $200m Gazprombank loan - Dec 20, 2010
- Sistema Shyam gets $70 mn loan from Chinese bank - Jul 16, 2009
- Sistema Shyam to invest $1 bn in India - Jun 02, 2010
- Sistema to contest Supreme Court verdict on 2G licence - Feb 03, 2012
- Sistema gives India 6 months to settle 2G licences row - Feb 28, 2012
- Affected telecom firms file review pleas in Supreme Court (Lead) - Mar 02, 2012
- Russia, India to discuss Sistema licence during BRICS summit - Mar 26, 2012
- Beijing firm to launch CDMA iPhone 4S - Jan 31, 2012
- ZTE Telecom expects $4 bn business after 3G, WiMax rollout - Apr 16, 2010
- Telecom cos may have to pay for excess spectrum - Jan 19, 2012
- Sistema Shyam launches CDMA services in Kolkata - May 21, 2009
- MTS launches two Android phones for below Rs.5,000 - Aug 31, 2011
- Sistema Shyam issues over 547 mn shares to Russian government - Mar 30, 2011