PanIIT conclave to be held Oct 29-31September 21st, 2010 - 6:58 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 21 (IANS) PanIIT, an alumni association of seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT), will hold a conclave next month in which nealy 5,000 engineers will participate, officials said Tuesday.
The three-day conclave, scheduled to be held from Oct 29-31 in Noida, will be focused on sustainable transformation of technology in India.
PanIIT represents over 200,000 IIT alumni.
- President inaugurates PanIIT 2010 conclave - Oct 29, 2010
- IIT conclave as part of Vibrant Gujarat summit - Jan 09, 2011
- Global IIT meet for first time in Kolkata in December - Aug 01, 2012
- IIT global alumni meet in Kolkata in December (Lead) - Aug 01, 2012
- Micro finance has great potential, says SBI chief - Oct 30, 2010
- IIT alumni keen to push Punjab growth - Aug 21, 2010
- India can help create jobs in US: Pitroda - Oct 29, 2010
- President Patil calls for using latest technology - Oct 29, 2010
- Need to deregulate education: Sam Pitroda - Oct 28, 2010
- High oil prices will fuel renewable energy growth: Abdullah - Oct 29, 2010
- IIT alumni propose spinning mill to combat farmers' suicide - Sep 21, 2010
- IITians to the aid of their short-staffed alma mater - Oct 01, 2009
- PM exhorts IITians to repay debt to the nation (Lead) - Jul 03, 2010
- New IIT entrance test pattern gets mixed reactions from alumni - Jun 28, 2012
- President rues no Indian varsity in world's top 200 (Lead) - Sep 17, 2012