Now, complain directly to Jharkhand chief ministerJanuary 6th, 2012 - 5:47 pm ICT by IANS
Ranchi, Jan 6 (IANS) Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda Friday launched apkacm.com, a portal that will work as a grievances management system where any person can lodge a complaint that will directly reach the chief minister.
“The complaint will then be sent to the concerned department for redressal. The complainant will get a number to enquire about the progress of the complaint,” said Munda, while launching the portal here.
The complaints can also be lodged through phone, letters and e-mails. Apkacm will send an SMS to the complainant once his problem is solved.
“Apakacm will work against acts of omission or commission, cases of inaction, harassment, extortion, corruption, abuse of power and authority on part of government officials, local bodies, autonomous organisations or undertakings and other institutions…,” a statement released her said.
- Jharkhand CM's website to be made more effective - Jul 23, 2012
- Start online FIRs by Nov 15, Munda tells police - Sep 20, 2011
- Four JMM legislators boycott legislative party meeting - Oct 19, 2011
- Munda begins third leg of road check in Maoist areas - Jan 20, 2012
- TRAI launches consumer portal, to track complaints - Apr 30, 2012
- Haryana first with web portal for public grievances - Jun 18, 2010
- Development will help fight Maoist menace: Arjun Munda (Interview) - Jan 24, 2012
- Online complaint cell planned for Bengal polls - Feb 23, 2011
- Munda to join Modi's fast - Sep 18, 2011
- Two Jharkhand cops suspended for misusing position - Sep 20, 2011
- Election complaints? Dial 1950 - Dec 24, 2011
- Munda may skip Jan Chetna rally as Advani skirts Jharkhand - Oct 11, 2011
- Shun violence, Jharkhand governor tells Maoists - Jan 26, 2012
- TRAI relief on unwanted value-added services - Jul 05, 2011
- Police complaint against Jharkhand BJP president - Jul 02, 2011
Tags: abuse of power, acts, chief minister, complainant, corruption, extortion, government officials, grievances, harassment, inaction, institutions, management system, munda, omission, organisations, sms, undertakings