NASA to launch another Mars missionAugust 21st, 2012 - 8:15 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Aug 21 (THAINDIAN NEWS) NASA astonished many with the bravery act of driving all round Mars with four rovers. On top of this there were plans to go deeper into the world of the red planet. NASA space agencies has planned another launching of low-cost robotic Lander that would be expected to take place on 2016.
They have the mission of passing through Saturn moon and comet. The mission of passing through these is that there missions are only too much focused towards Mars; therefore, this will be a form of exploration. It was estimated that the three missions that they have planned would cost $425m. The mission of heading to Mars was used to estimate the budget of the other two missions.
The mission will comprise various people and researchers who will be assisting in exploring more about Mars. A German and French will help in the examination of determining the depth of Mars, the temperature and the core size of Mars. Their visit will assist the scientist in making up their researches and their study.
The visit will as well improve the technology because the agencies will be testing their two instruments to determine if they are functioning during the mission. The launching is paused as form of courage to go on with the planning of the most efficient and successful mission.
- Mars Rover Friday abroad Atlas Rocket - Nov 21, 2011
- Russia may repeat mission to Mars moon - Feb 01, 2012
- India's next moon mission depends on Russia: ISRO chief - Sep 09, 2012
- NASA's Odyssey spacecraft becomes Mars' longest-staying guest - Dec 16, 2010
- NASA's Odyssey spacecraft sets exploration record on Mars - Dec 16, 2010
- Rapper Launches New Single from Red Planet - Aug 28, 2012
- Russia wants to join Mars mission - Oct 16, 2011
- Philae and Rosetta prepare to close in on asteroid Lutetia - Jul 06, 2010
- India's next moon mission banks on Russia, no Mars race with China: ISRO chief (Lead) - Sep 09, 2012
- NASA picks landing site for next Mars probe - Jul 23, 2011
- NASA's Mars rover begins research in space - Dec 14, 2011
- Mars rover Curiosity targets football-sized rock - Sep 20, 2012
- Curiosity rover to test wheels, fire rock-shooting laser - Aug 18, 2012
- NASA rover lands on Mars to discover if there was life (Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- NASA to draft 20-year Mars strategy by August - Apr 14, 2012
Tags: bravery act, budget, comet, core size, courage, lander, mars mission, missions, nasa, nasa space, red planet, researches, saturn, saturn moon, scientist, space agencies, successful mission, two instruments