Maldivian airlines chooses IBS softwareSeptember 23rd, 2008 - 5:40 pm ICT by IANS
Thiruvananthapuram, Sep 23 (IANS) Maldivian, the national airline of the Maldives, has gone live with IBS’ new-generation passenger service system.The IBS Group said in a release Tuesday that the product, ‘aiRES’, will help the airline manage its passenger reservations, inventory control, fares, ticketing and departure control functions.
“We have chosen IBS’ solution for its cost-effectiveness, optimum fit, short implementation time and flexible features,” said Ahmed Zuhair, director (commercial) at Maldivian.
V.K. Mathews, chairman and CEO of IBS, said their vision was to provide transformational business solutions for the air transportation industry.
Headquartered at the Technopark here, IBS is a leading provider of new-generation IT solutions to the global travel, transportation and logistics industry.
The Maldivian airlines now joins the long list of airlines and airports using IBS products.
Maldivian operates flights both to domestic destinations as well as to Thiruvananthapuram and is looking to add more destinations such as Colombo later this year.
- Polish Airlines opts for Technopark IT firm's software - Aug 09, 2012
- IBS Software acquires Moveo Systems - Nov 01, 2011
- Japanese Airline Amakusa adopts IBS solution - Apr 13, 2010
- Ireland's leading airline opts for Indian solution - Oct 10, 2011
- IBS inks deal with German TUI Group Airlines - Aug 19, 2010
- Australian airline Qantas using Kerala IT firm's solution - Jun 10, 2010
- IBS successfully implemented 55 solutions in 2010: CEO - Jan 26, 2011
- Technopark IT firm wins 'excellence in Air Cargo' award - Mar 02, 2011
- IBS to host global aviation conference in Dubai next week - Oct 22, 2010
- Kerala firm inks deal with Italian cargo airline - May 26, 2011
- Delhi-based Aryan Cargo opts for IBS solution - Feb 02, 2010
- Cathay Pacific opts for Kerala IT firm's solution - Feb 07, 2011
- Indian software firm develops programmes for four airlines - Jan 14, 2010
- Tokyo airport uses Kerala IT firm solution for cargo operation - Nov 03, 2010
- Kerala firm's IT solution to power South African Airways - Feb 21, 2011