Kodak VP Kevin Joyce Promotes Power of Targeted Print Communications in Integrated Marketing CampaignsMarch 26th, 2009 - 2:31 am ICT by admin
Rochester, NY, March 25 (Thaindian News) In today’s competitive environment, marketers look for creative ways to build one-to-one relationships with prospects and customers, and the process often starts with customizing content to reach target audiences. Print is a powerful vehicle to deliver effective communications. As a component of an integrated multimedia marketing campaign, print delivers content that’s truly relevant to an audience—and generates greater return on marketing investment (ROMI). That was the message delivered by Kodak’s Kevin Joyce at the DMNews Global Creative Jam in New York City on March 19.
“As part of an integrated campaign, print remains one of the most vital tools for marketing and communications,” said Joyce, Worldwide Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Digital Printing Solutions, Kodak. “Digitally printed pieces, personalized to each recipient, contribute to greater response for a multimedia communications campaign that may include web, email and other components. By offering these integrated services, print service providers become even more valuable to their customers as marketing services providers.”
Joyce also discussed the value of targeted print communications, and how the ability to create tailored messages provides marketers with opportunities to leverage CRM data. “Individuals now control from whom and what kind of information they are willing to receive; they ‘permit’ communication. Customer information enables the development of pertinent one-to-one marketing that increases response rate and revenue. Digital printing technology makes it possible for marketers to move from mass communication to mass customization,” added Joyce.
Kodak’s wide range of digital printing and campaign management solutions enable marketers to develop communications tools that elevate the benefits of one-to-one marketing. For example, the KODAK NEXPRESS Dimensional Clear Dry Ink provides marketers with enhanced capabilities to create 3D raised printing that creates tactile effects. In addition, marketers can generate personalized URLs as part of a multimedia campaign using the KODAK INSITE Campaign Manager.
The DMNews Global Creative Jam centered on the value of taking creative marketing risks, focusing on both the critical importance of standing out in the market, as well as the practical issues that can derail a creative execution.
KODAK Products are backed by KODAK Service and Support.KODAK Service and Support is made up of more than 3,000 professionals reaching more than 120 countries. It is a leading multi-vendor integrated services provider, delivering consulting, installation, maintenance and support services for the commercial printing, graphic communications, document imaging and data storage industries. KODAK Service and Support professionals are uniquely qualified to provide services that control costs, maximize productivity, and minimize business risk.
- KODAK Unified Workflow Solutions to Help Virginia Printer Reach Growth Objectives - Mar 23, 2009
- Kodak and IMDS Optimize Flow of Business Information - Jul 28, 2008
- Microland to offer cloud solutions with Microsoft - Apr 06, 2012
- Kodak files for bankruptcy - Jan 19, 2012
- Hungama is Facebook's Preferred Marketing Developer - May 10, 2012
- KODAK FLEXCEL NX Digital Flexographic System Captures 2008 PIA/GATF InterTech™ Technology Award - Jul 21, 2008
- Wipro bags customer excellence award - Nov 29, 2011
- Kodak Introduces FaceBook Ready EASYSHARE M590 Digital Camera - Aug 24, 2010
- Nucleus Software partners with Turkish firm - Jun 07, 2011
- Kodak to stop making digital cameras - Feb 12, 2012
- Aditi Technologies acquires US cloud computing firm - Nov 21, 2011
- Samsung launches new tablet in Indian market - Jan 11, 2012
- Print making now part of Indian artscape (With Images) - Jun 21, 2011
- Harper Collins India wins Asia Publishing Award - Jul 08, 2011
- AnimGraphix launches 3D educational tool - Dec 22, 2010
Tags: campaign management, communications campaign, digital printing solutions, digital printing technology, effective communications, integrated marketing, integrated multimedia marketing, integrated services, kevin joyce, marketing campaign, marketing campaigns, marketing digital, mass customization, multimedia communications, print communications, return on marketing investment, target audiences, vice president sales, vital tools, web email