Just ‘Aurora’ Or Really Malicious U.F.O Encounters?August 17th, 2009 - 7:42 pm ICT by GD
If you have been lucky enough not to be terrorized by U.F.O’s do not overlook the probability of their existence. The government’s “X-Files” has 14 files of such sightings and approximately 4000 pages detailed records in total.
Assistant Chief Of The Air Staff (ACAS) Sir Anthony Bagnall (Head Of Ministry Of Defenses UFO) said about the incident that took place in Devon, Cornwall, South Wales and Shropshire on Wednesday dawn on 31st March 1993, “You may wish to be aware of recent particularly unusual incidences of U.F.O sightings over Britain, involving descriptions that match some of the reported characterizations of the so-called ‘Aurora’.”
Aurora was a U.S. automated reconnaissance aircraft developed in ‘black’ programs in the 1980s capable of hypersonic flight.
Bagnall clarified to sources saying, “If there has been some activity of U.S. origins which is known to a limited circle in MoD and is not being acknowledged it is difficult to investigate further.”
It was probably Aurora that was “erratically at hundreds of mph unlike any aircraft” and “appeared to be searching for something”. It reportedly made a humming sound and was a velocity that had never been witnessed before by anyone.
Be it the Belgian Air Force F-16 fighters experiencing “lock-ons” with radars for no understandable reason or the scene on Scotland Bonny bridge in mid-90s which became a monstrous hub of the U.F.O invasion or the incidents at the cemetery in Cheshire in July 1996, there have been numerous ambiguous encounters with aliens. In 1995 two terror struck Staffordshire boys heard: “We want you to come with us” clearly from a flying source reportedly.
- Fighter jets chasing 'UFO' captured on video - Apr 10, 2010
- UFO encounters exposed as UK's Public Record Office releases 'X-Files' - Feb 18, 2010
- Files from 1950's reveal that Winston Churchill ordered UFO coverup - Aug 06, 2010
- UK Ministry of Defence's bid for alien spaceship technology - Sep 20, 2009
- 'Lemonhead' alien tried to abduct two Brit schoolboys, say Govt. files - Aug 17, 2009
- Was JFK assassinated to stop him discovering the truth about UFOs? - Apr 19, 2011
- Mysterious object filmed in 1964 in Oz outback not UFO, says Brit govt - Aug 05, 2010
- Churchill 'ordered cover-up of RAF plane's UFO encounter during WWII' - Aug 05, 2010
- Britain's Ministry of Defence to destroy all future UFO reports - Mar 01, 2010
- British fighter jets chase UFO, shows video - Apr 11, 2010
- UFO scare prompts Chinese airport to shut down - Oct 06, 2010
- 'UFO' collision threat shuts down Chinese airport - Oct 05, 2010
- MoD department that investigated UFO threat for 50 years 'axed' - Dec 04, 2009
- Britain's spookiest spots and incidents revealed - Sep 28, 2009
- How hoax of UFOs landing in UK sparked nationwide panic in 1967 - Mar 05, 2011
Tags: air staff, assistant chief, aurora, bagnall, belgian air force, bonny, cheshire, detailed records, devon cornwall, incidences, mid 90s, radars, reconnaissance aircraft, shropshire, sir anthony, south wales, staffordshire, u f o sightings, velocity, x files