Infosys posts 21 percent net profit for last fiscal yearApril 15th, 2008 - 11:58 am ICT by admin
Bangalore, April 15 (IANS) Infosys Technologies Ltd posted a net profit of Rs.46.6 billion for the fiscal year 2007-08, registering year-on-year (YoY) growth of 21 percent over the previous fiscal (2006-07) under the Indian accounting system. In a notification to the stock exchanges Tuesday, the Indian IT bellwether said its consolidated revenue for the entire fiscal grew by 20 percent YoY to Rs.167 billion from Rs.139 billion from the previous fiscal under the Indian accounting practice.
Net income for the fiscal under the American accounting practice grew by 36 percent YoY to $1.16 billion from $850 million a year ago.
Similarly, total revenue grew by 35 percent YoY to $4.18 billion from $3.09 billion during the same period.
- Infosys net up 33 percent in third quarter - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys net up 10 percent in second quarter - Oct 12, 2011
- Infosys net profit up 16 percent in first quarter - Jul 12, 2011
- Wipro net up 18 percent in first quarter - Jul 24, 2012
- Infosys net up 33 percent in first quarter - Jul 12, 2012
- Wipro net profit up 10 percent in third quarter - Jan 20, 2012
- Infosys net profit up 9.7 percent in fiscal 2010-11 - Apr 15, 2011
- Wipro net up 10 percent in third quarter - Jan 21, 2011
- Infosys beats guidance, revises outlook again - Oct 12, 2011
- Infosys beats guidance but stock dips on muted earnings - Jul 12, 2011
- Infosys lowers guidance in dollar earnings - Jul 12, 2012
- Infosys net up 27 percent in fourth quarter - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys posts net profit of over Rs.17 bn in Q2 - Oct 15, 2010
- Infosys projects 21 percent revenue growth - Apr 13, 2012
- infosys revenue guidance dips on negative growth (Lead) - Jul 12, 2012