Infosys net up 33 percent in first quarterJuly 12th, 2012 - 11:15 am ICT by IANS
Bangalore, July 12 (IANS) Infosys Technologies Ltd Thursday reported a net profit of Rs.2,289 crore (Rs.22.89 billion) for first quarter (April-June) of this fiscal (2012-13), registering a 33 percent year-on-year (YoY) growth.
In a regulatory filing, the IT bellwether said its consolidated revenue for the quarter under review (Q1) increased 29 percent YoY to Rs.9,616 crore (Rs.96.16 billion).
Under the International Financial Reporting Standards, the company’s net income in dollar terms, however, increased marginally 8.3 percent YoY to $416 million and revenue by 4.8 percent YoY to $1.75 billion.
- infosys revenue guidance dips on negative growth (Lead) - Jul 12, 2012
- Infosys projects 21 percent revenue growth - Apr 13, 2012
- Wipro net up 18 percent in first quarter - Jul 24, 2012
- Infosys net up 33 percent in third quarter - Jan 12, 2012
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Infosys net up 10 percent in second quarter - Oct 12, 2011
- Infosys lowers guidance for fiscal 2013 (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys beats guidance, revises outlook again - Oct 12, 2011
- Infosys gives double-digit guidance for this quarter, fiscal - Apr 15, 2011
- Infosys net profit up 16 percent in first quarter - Jul 12, 2011
- Infosys net up 27 percent in fourth quarter - Apr 13, 2012
- Wipro battles to grow in volatile market (Lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- Wipro net up 14 percent in fourth quarter - Apr 27, 2011
- Infosys beats guidance but stock dips on muted earnings - Jul 12, 2011
- Infosys ups fiscal guidance on robust growth - Jan 12, 2012
Tags: bellwether, consolidated revenue, dollar terms, financial reporting standards, first quarter, infosys technologies ltd, international financial reporting standards, net income, net profit, q1, rs 2