Infosys net up 10 percent in second quarterOctober 12th, 2011 - 11:26 am ICT by IANS
Bangalore, Oct 12 (IANS) Infosys Ltd posted net profit of Rs.1,906 crore for the second quarter (July-Sep) of this fiscal (2011-12), registering 10 percent year-on-year (YoY) growth and 11 percent sequentially according to the Indian accounting standards.
In a regulatory filing Wednesday, the IT bellwether said its consolidated revenue for the quarter under review (Q2) grew 17 percent YoY to Rs.8,099 crore and eight percent sequentially.
Earnings per share (EPS) at Rs.33.36 is 9.7 percent higher YoY and 11 percent sequentially.
Under the International Financial Regulatory System, net income at $411 million is 10 percent up YoY and seven percent sequentially, while revenue grew 17 percent YoY to $1.75 billion and 4.5 percent sequentially.
- Infosys beats guidance, revises outlook again - Oct 12, 2011
- Infosys lowers guidance for fiscal 2013 (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys net up 33 percent in third quarter - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys net profit up 16 percent in first quarter - Jul 12, 2011
- Infosys net up 27 percent in fourth quarter - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys beats guidance but stock dips on muted earnings - Jul 12, 2011
- Infosys profits from weak rupee, lowers dollar guidance (Lead) - Jan 12, 2012
- Wipro net up eight percent in fourth quarter - Apr 25, 2012
- Infosys net up 33 percent in first quarter - Jul 12, 2012
- Sonata Software net dips 64 percent in second quarter - Nov 04, 2011
- Infosys posts net profit of over Rs.17 bn in Q2 - Oct 15, 2010
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Infosys projects 21 percent revenue growth - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys returns to double-digit growth, ups guidance again (Lead) - Oct 15, 2010
- Wipro net profit up 10 percent in third quarter - Jan 20, 2012