Infosys lowers guidance in dollar earningsJuly 12th, 2012 - 11:26 am ICT by IANS
Bangalore, July 12 (IANS) Infosys Technologies Ltd Thursday lowered its revenue guidance for this fiscal (2012-13) in dollar earnings as its year-on-year (YoY) growth is projected to be less than it was expected in April.
In a regulatory filing, the IT bellwether said revenue for FY 2013 would grow 5 percent YoY to $7.34 billion as against $7.6 billion projected at the beginning of this fiscal, with 9 percent YoY growth as per the International Financial Reporting Standards.
In rupee terms, however, revenue for fiscal (FY 2013) under review is expected to be Rs.40,364 crore with 20 percent YoY growth, which is higher than Rs.38,784 crore projected in April with 15 percent YoY growth.
- Infosys projects 21 percent revenue growth - Apr 13, 2012
- infosys revenue guidance dips on negative growth (Lead) - Jul 12, 2012
- Infosys lowers guidance for fiscal 2013 (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Infosys ups fiscal guidance on robust growth - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys ups revenue guidance marginally for this fiscal - Jul 12, 2011
- Infosys net up 33 percent in first quarter - Jul 12, 2012
- Wipro battles to grow in volatile market (Lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- Infosys gives double-digit guidance for this quarter, fiscal - Apr 15, 2011
- Infosys beats guidance but stock dips on muted earnings - Jul 12, 2011
- Infosys beats guidance, revises outlook again - Oct 12, 2011
- Infosys bets on double-digit growth again; beats guidance (Lead) - Apr 15, 2011
- Infosys ups guidance for fiscal 2011 on strong growth - Oct 15, 2010
- Infosys ups revenue guidance for this fiscal - Jul 13, 2010
- Infosys profits from weak rupee, lowers dollar guidance (Lead) - Jan 12, 2012