IBS solution for Nippon Cargo AirlinesJuly 30th, 2008 - 6:42 pm ICT by IANS
Thiruvananthapuram, July 30 (IANS) IBS Software Services, providers of IT solutions to the travel, transportation and logistics industry, Wednesday said its next-generation Cargo Management System, iCargo, has gone live with Japan’s Nippon Cargo Airlines (NCA). According to an IBS press release issued here, iCargo will optimise the inventory of NCA’s flights and allow them to plan airfreight capacity, track goods, manage customers, terminal operations, handle mail and unit load devices (ULD).
IBS is based in Technopark here and the iCargo is a cargo management system that provides web-enabled features that offer better product distribution.
The new system replacing the Unisys will also allow NCA better overall revenue management.
This system was developed in collaboration with leading cargo airlines such as South African Airways Cargo, Gulf Air, Air New Zealand Cargo, Qantas Freight and Australian Air Express, which provides comprehensive functionality to support the management of airfreight from shipper to consignee.
- Kerala firm inks deal with Italian cargo airline - May 26, 2011
- Kerala firm's IT solution to power South African Airways - Feb 21, 2011
- Technopark IT firm wins 'excellence in Air Cargo' award - Mar 02, 2011
- Tokyo airport uses Kerala IT firm solution for cargo operation - Nov 03, 2010
- Kerala IT firm wins global air cargo award - Sep 06, 2012
- Polish Airlines opts for Technopark IT firm's software - Aug 09, 2012
- Australian airline Qantas using Kerala IT firm's solution - Jun 10, 2010
- JetBlue Airways adopts Kerala IT company's solution - Jun 21, 2010
- Delhi-based Aryan Cargo opts for IBS solution - Feb 02, 2010
- IBS successfully implemented 55 solutions in 2010: CEO - Jan 26, 2011
- Russian airline chooses Kerala IT firm's solution - Aug 18, 2009
- IBS Software wins 'IT systems provider' award - Feb 09, 2010
- Olympic Air implements Kerala IT firm's solution - Jan 11, 2010
- Ireland's leading airline opts for Indian solution - Oct 10, 2011
- IBS to host global aviation conference in Dubai next week - Oct 22, 2010
Tags: air new zealand, air new zealand cargo, australian air express, cargo management, gulf air, ibs, mail, nca, nippon cargo airlines, product distribution, qantas freight, revenue management, services providers, shipper, software services, south african airways, technopark, terminal operations, thiruvananthapuram, unisys