HCL Technologies signs deal with Deutsche BankSeptember 21st, 2011 - 10:34 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 21 (IANS) HCL Technologies Wednesday said it had signed a five-year multi-million dollar deal with the Dutche bank’s capital markets arm to provide it application support solutions.
“The service factory delivery model implemented by HCL is expected to significantly enhance productivity, driven by transparent service level agreements (SLAs) and performance metrics,” the company said.
“The multi-million dollar deal heralds a perfect beginning to celebrations marking a decade of the HCL’s relationship with Deutsche Bank,” it added.
The transformational programme, which will result in significant vendor consolidation, involves the management of key banking applications that are the backbone to the Deutsche Bank’s critical businesses.
- HCL to provide IT infrastructure to Freescale - Sep 19, 2012
- TCS bags contract from Deutsche Bank - Sep 19, 2011
- HCL Technologies, New Zealand's Finzsoft tie up - Jun 27, 2011
- Standard Chartered's BPO to prune vendors, save $7 mn - Jan 19, 2012
- Service level agreements will put an end to middlemen: Dikshit - Sep 11, 2011
- Belgium bank to deploy Infosys software product - Mar 24, 2012
- Infosys bags Rs.700 crore order from India Post - Aug 09, 2012
- Australian mining firm picks Wipro for IT solution - Jun 15, 2012
- HCL to develop software for US energy firm - Apr 23, 2012
- HCL Infosystems picks up 60 percent stake in Dubai firm - Jul 08, 2010
- Aniston buys $9 million house in New York - Nov 07, 2011
- Hewlett-Packard says to cut 9,000 jobs over next year - Jun 01, 2010
- HCL Info partners Consolidated Gulf to sell products in Qatar - Jul 16, 2012
- GE extends multi-million dollar deal with Satyam - Sep 24, 2009
- HCL bags 350 million dollars Readers Digest deal - Mar 16, 2009
Tags: application support, backbone, capital markets, celebrations, critical businesses, decade, delivery model, deutsche bank, dollar deal, dutche bank, factory delivery, hcl technologies, New Delhi, performance metrics, productivity, service level agreements, slas, support solutions, transparent service, vendor consolidation