Goose launches new solution for pharma industryJune 28th, 2011 - 10:21 pm ICT by IANS
Hyderabad, June 28 (IANS) Goose, business re-engineering software product and solutions provider, Tuesday announced the launch of Procon Tracker, a new indigenously developed track-and-trace solution to help pharma industries meet the new regulatory packaging guidelines, detect counterfeits and protect their brand reputation.
Procon Tracker is a new addition to Goose’s wide range of Procon solutions adopted by several leading global pharma companies to increase efficiency of business processes, said a statement by the Hyderabad-based firm.
Procon Tracker features highly robust encrypted serialization and package authentication capability designed to ensure consumer safety, reduce counterfeiting and diversion and meet multiple stakeholder expectations throughout the product supply chain from the point of manufacturing to consumer-end.
“The recent directive from the government to pharma industry to implement track-and-trace automatic identification process to offset counterfeits opens an opportunity for our product Procon Tracker,” said Goose founder Deb Pattnaik.
“We are excited about the potential of Procon Tracker and its addition to a wide range of high performance solutions we offer to the global pharma industry,” Pattnaik added.
Goose offers a wide range of pharma industry-specific solutions such as artwork, project, consumable regulatory affairs management and portfolio management solutions.
- Goose announces three new customers for tracker solution - Nov 29, 2011
- Goose launches Artwork Manager for pharma industry - Jan 03, 2012
- Goose launches pharma project management solution - May 21, 2012
- 'Joint effort needed to eliminate fake goods' - Jun 13, 2012
- '2.7 bn consumers in developing countries dairy industry's next big opportunity' - May 07, 2012
- Strong encryption of wireless technology not unique: BlackBerry - Aug 27, 2010
- Chairman's conviction has no implication on company: Uflex - Dec 08, 2010
- Made in India, faked in China -- $5-bn loss - Jan 01, 2012
- Getting real about killer fakes in air (Comment) - Mar 24, 2011
- Targeting India's young, Sandisk unveils news flash drives, memory card - Jun 19, 2012
- Hyderabad airport aiming to become a cargo hub - Apr 12, 2012
- We don't have 'master key' to access encrypted data: BlackBerry (Lead) - Aug 27, 2010
- Packaged food industry to touch $30 bn by 2015 - Apr 29, 2012
- Airtel Nigeria to help combat fake drugs - Dec 16, 2011
- EADS pitches for drones to equip European armed forces - Jun 14, 2010
Tags: brand reputation, business processes, consumer safety, deb, diversion, engineering software, industry specific solutions, launch, new addition, new solution, performance solutions, pharma companies, pharma industries, portfolio management solutions, procon solutions, regulatory affairs, serialization, software product, solutions provider, track and trace