Google reports strong second-quarter earningsJuly 20th, 2012 - 2:48 pm ICT by IANS
San Francisco, July 20 (IANS) Google has reported strong second-quarter earnings during the current fiscal.
For the quarter ended June 30, the Internet search giant posted revenue of $10.96 billion, representing a 21-percent increase over the second quarter of 2011, reported Xinhua.
The company said the EPS (earnings per share), excluding certain items, reached $10.12, compared to $8.74 in the like period last year.
Google introduced the small screen tablet Nexus 7 in late June, and completed its acquisition of Motorola Mobility May 22.
- Google to cut 4,000 jobs at Motorola Mobility - Aug 14, 2012
- Motorola Mobility to cut 4,000 jobs - Aug 14, 2012
- HP quarterly profit plunges - Nov 22, 2011
- Apple gets setback in patent war - Dec 10, 2011
- Intel quarterly profit drops - Apr 18, 2012
- Microsoft quarterly earnings top estimates - Apr 20, 2012
- Infosys beats guidance but stock dips on muted earnings - Jul 12, 2011
- Google profit jumps 19 percent - Jul 17, 2009
- HP posts decline of quarterly profit, sales - Feb 23, 2012
- Dell showcases 7-inch Tablet Computer at the Oracle Open World Conference - Sep 23, 2010
- Google selling smartphones again - Apr 25, 2012
- Railways' first quarter revenue up 12.15 percent - Jul 18, 2011
- Microsoft reaches patent deal with LG - Jan 13, 2012
- Microsoft reports first loss in 26 years - Jul 20, 2012
- Strong iPad shipments drive tablet market growth - Aug 03, 2012