Employment registration to go online in HaryanaAugust 30th, 2010 - 11:23 pm ICT by IANS
Chandigarh, Aug 30 (IANS) Job seekers in Haryana will not have to go to employment exchanges to get their names registered. An online facility is being activated from Sep 1.
Haryana’s Labour and Employment minister Mahender Pratap Singh said Monday all the services of the department, like registration of job seekers, registration of employers and posting of their vacancies, vocational or career guidance, disbursement of unemployment allowance and employment market information would be made available to the public online through its website, www.hrex.org.
“From September 1, jobs seekers could get themselves registered online on this web portal by clicking on ‘candidate registration’,” Singh said.
He added that after registration, applicants would have to send the attested copies of their testimonials to the local employment exchange for validation of their registration.
“Applicants who are already registered with the different employment exchanges would also have to register themselves online on this portal. They could do so from their home or cyber cafÃ©s,” he said.
Singh added that once the database was built up on the site, employers could also register themselves from Oct 1 and thereafter and post their vacancies online.
- Haryana asks job seekers to register online - Apr 23, 2011
- Parliamentary panel favours dole to jobless youths - Sep 01, 2011
- Bengal to provide facilities to job-seekers - Mar 23, 2012
- Healthcare insurance portal snag rectified: Wipro - Jul 19, 2011
- Haryana wants all businesses registered by Jan 31 - Jan 16, 2012
- Ghaziabad lawyers end strike - Mar 21, 2012
- Indian management students prefer public sector jobs: Study - Jul 16, 2012
- Threat email to Yeddyurappa traced to cyber cafe - Sep 07, 2010
- Register with Uttar Pradesh varsity's talent bank to get job - Sep 06, 2010
- Nearly 57,000 apply for online registration of shops in Haryana - Jan 27, 2011
- Online registration starts in Haryana for commercial establishments - Feb 11, 2010
- State-run job portal in Kerala - Aug 05, 2012
- Monster launches job portal for NRIs - Jun 16, 2011
- New protocol to help Indians workers in UAE - Apr 04, 2012
- India will create 58 mn more jobs by 2012: Labour Minister (Interview) - Dec 07, 2010
Tags: career guidance, chandigarh, disbursement, employment exchange, employment exchanges, employment market, employment minister, employment registration, job seekers, labour, mahender, market information, pratap singh, registration applicants, testimonials, unemployment, vacancies, validation, web portal, website www