Climate Depot Reveals Alleged Global Warming ConspiracyNovember 21st, 2009 - 6:55 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
Nov. 21, (THAINDIAN NEWS) An astonishing article has been posted on a site called Climate Depot, perceived as an anti-global warming website, which states that a bunch of hackers broke into CRU and got away with some emails and documents which can prove, that the whole issue of global warming is just a hoax.
CRU or Climatic research Unit established in East Anglia is among the world’s top research centers. The hacker, reportedly an insider, illegally accessed the Hadley computers at CRU and released around 1079 confidential emails and 72 documents that show the manipulations of the global warming data being master-minded by top-scientists. The emails ultimately claim that “global warming is nothing but an exaggerated hoax”. In response to the whole agenda, there are some reputed experts and scientists who say, that the emails and documents do not in any way point towards a “conspiracy/ hoax/ falsifying data”.
Phil Jones, the director of CRU also reported that, “It was hacked. We were aware of this about three or four days ago that someone had hacked into our system and taken and copied loads of data files and emails.” Jones went on to explain the whole issue when questioned about the email which talks about “hiding the decline”. According to the story posted, the director of the University also says that the e-mails appear as genuine, and several of the emails can be accessed at various sites by netizens.
If proved true, this could be one of the biggest scandal in modern history and would involve the illegal destruction and manipulation of important data. It is also being reported that after the incident, CRU has also canceled all of its existing passwords.
- British 'climategate' scientists cleared of wrongdoing - Apr 14, 2010
- 'Climategate' review clears scientists of dishonesty over data presentation - Jul 08, 2010
- Global Warming Emails Hacked: Government Officials Demand Independent Investigation - Nov 24, 2009
- East Anglia University climate scientists cleared by inquiry - Apr 15, 2010
- Row over 'rigged' climate change data haunts summit - Dec 08, 2009
- 'Harry Read Me' Might Be A Debated Issue Of Copenhagen Climate Conference - Dec 02, 2009
- British climate scientist steps down over leaked emails - Dec 02, 2009
- Climate scientist involved in emails controversy says he did no wrong - Nov 16, 2010
- Prince Charles defends 'climategate' scientists - Dec 04, 2010
- Global Warming analysts get hold of emails that raise eyebrows - Nov 24, 2009
- Global Warming Not A Hoax: Claims Climate Scientists - Nov 25, 2009
- World's temperature record to be re-analyzed - Feb 25, 2010
- Scientists Of The Met Office Assert That Numerous Studies Have Generated Incontrovertible Proof Of Global Warming - Jul 29, 2010
- Scientist admits sending 'awful' e-mails that suppressed data on climate change - Mar 02, 2010
- WikiLeaks publishes 5 mn emails from thinktank Stratfor - Feb 27, 2012
Tags: climate, climatic research unit, conspiracy, decline, east anglia, email, global warming, hacker, hackers, hadley, hoax, insider, manipulation, manipulations, modern history, netizens, passwords, ranjan, scandal, scientists