Chhattisgarh hailed for third rank in e-governanceMarch 30th, 2008 - 5:21 pm ICT by admin
Raipur, March 30 (IANS) Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh Sunday hailed the state’s performance going up from 14th spot in 2006 to third spot in the latest list of e-governed states. “Chhattisgarh is dominating in every sector at the national level. It’s nice that the state has now found its place in top three in e-governance,” Singh told IANS here Sunday.
He said the state notched up the top rank as it has been effectively implementing several e-governance projects in the past three years in areas of education and state transport.
Chhattisgarh was placed third, just below Delhi and Goa, on the overall e-governance Indian states of 2007, as per the Dataquest-IDC e-governance survey report 2008.
- Petrol pumps in Chhattisgarh shut down to protest hike - Sep 18, 2011
- Two Chhattisgarh cops killed in accident - Sep 03, 2011
- Armed Maoists receive interlocutors in Chhattisgarh jungle (Lead) - Apr 28, 2012
- Delhi, the best e-governed state in India: survey - Mar 22, 2008
- Abducted Chhattisgarh collector traceless - Apr 22, 2012
- CBI raids offices of three firms in Chhattisgarh - Sep 04, 2012
- BJP leaders meet in Chhattisgarh - Jun 28, 2012
- Bastar to get central tribal varsity - Jul 15, 2012
- Three ITBP men killed in Chhattisgarh landmine blast - Oct 08, 2010
- Chhattisgarh cabinet reshuffled - Feb 18, 2012
- Chhattisgarh short of 52 IAS officers - Jul 12, 2012
- BSNL launces six internet data centres for cloud services - Apr 16, 2012
- Chhattisgarh to sign MOU with Railways for new project - Feb 17, 2012
- Raman Singh makes surprise village visit - Apr 27, 2011
- Abducted collector: Maoists' mediators fly to Bastar - Apr 28, 2012