Atomic regulator gives fuel loading clearance for KudankulamSeptember 21st, 2012 - 6:38 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, Sep 21 (IANS) India’s atomic energy regulator Friday said it has given its nod to Nuclear Power Corporation Ltd (NPCIL) to load enriched uranium fuel rods in the first reactor at Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project (KNPP).
“We have given the nod to NPCIL to load the fuel at KNPP on Tuesday. NPCIL has completed the stipulations that we had earlier laid in our Aug 10 sanction to load the fuel,” Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB) chairman S.S. Bajaj told IANS from Vienna, where he is attending the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) conference.
- With atomic regulator's nod, Kudankulam reactor being fuelled (Second Lead) - Sep 21, 2012
- Atomic regulator's nod for fuel loading at Kudankulam (Lead) - Sep 21, 2012
- Major pre-fuel loading exercise over at Kudankulam - Sep 12, 2012
- Kudankulam to comply with AERB stipulations - Sep 17, 2012
- AERB clears fuel loading in Kudankulam nuclear reactor - Aug 10, 2012
- Atomic regulatory team inspecting Kudankulam reactor - Sep 10, 2012
- Kudankulam safe but fuel loading permission not given: Atomic panel - Sep 13, 2012
- Kudankulam reactor may get one year operational licence - Sep 08, 2012
- Kudankulam reactor to be fuelled around Sep 11, protestors to intensify stir - Sep 07, 2012
- Anti-nuclear activists to continue protests at Kudankulam - Aug 11, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,