Accessory fuels iPhone 5 speculationSeptember 17th, 2011 - 5:25 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 17 (IANS) The website of an accessories manufacturer updated to show what were apparently cases for Apple’s forthcoming iPhone 5. Though the page was quickly removed, it triggered intense speculation about the shape of the next iPhone, a media report said.
It was put up on a product page published on the Case-Mate website.
Daily Telegraph said the website showed what were cases for Apple’s forthcoming iPhone 5. It was later removed.
Going by the new case, it is a design for a device with curved edges. It could be more like the iPod touch than the iPhone 4. It also appeared wider than the iPhone 4.
- Apple iPhone 5 connector to make accessories obsolete - Jul 23, 2012
- Apple redesigns iPod touch, updates iPod nano - Sep 13, 2012
- Limera1n Announced By Famed Hacked Geohot - Oct 09, 2010
- Apple's iPhone 4S sales top four mn in three days - Oct 18, 2011
- The new iPod touch: practically a smartphone - Sep 19, 2010
- Apple set to launch smaller, lighter iPod Nano - Sep 02, 2010
- Apple co-founder Steve Jobs dead at 56 - Oct 06, 2011
- Greenpois0n Jailbreak Arrive For Mac Users - Feb 04, 2011
- Ugly Meter: New iPhone Application Makes Waves - Oct 20, 2010
- Apple doubles profit on solid iPhone sales - Apr 25, 2012
- YouTube launches iPhone app with advertisements - Sep 12, 2012
- Apple, Google working on wearable devices - Dec 20, 2011
- iPhone Alarm Glitch Makes Users Irate - Jan 04, 2011
- Apple will find it hard to replace Steeve 'Cool' Jobs (Comment) - Aug 26, 2011
- World says iGrieve as Steve Jobs passes away - Oct 06, 2011