5 million Apple 3G iPhone will be sold this quarterSeptember 23rd, 2008 - 4:10 pm ICT by Amrit Rashmisrisethi
3G iPhone, in spite of facing difficulties during its launch day, facing the “widespread bugs in the iPhone’s 2.0 software” problem and also warning the 3G iPhone users that the compact power adapter that came boxed with their smart phones might be defective. The metal prongs on many of the USB adapters could snap off inside power outlets, creating an electrical shock hazard. 1 million iPhones were sold at the starting of the week. 2.5 million first-generation iPhones Apple sold during the first six months of 2008 which makes the total number iPhones sold this year up to 7.4 million. During the 2.5 million selling Apple even ran out of it’s orginal model. The amount of using iPhones has increased especially in the Asian country. The estimated target for the Apple this version of selling according to the analyst is 10 million iPhones for 2008. Will 10 million iPhones really be sold this 2008?
Earlier , it was also known that Apple is selling a 4GB version of the new iPod Nano in Europe and is known to be limited. Apple introduced 8GB and 16GB versions of the new iPod Nano last week during its annual September iPod event.
The 4GB model costs 120 euros,and $149 of 8GB model on Apple’s online store.
- Apple redesigns iPod touch, updates iPod nano - Sep 13, 2012
- Apple recalls first-gen iPod nano - Nov 13, 2011
- The new iPod touch: practically a smartphone - Sep 19, 2010
- Apple doubles profit on solid iPhone sales - Apr 25, 2012
- Apple's iPhone 4S sales top four mn in three days - Oct 18, 2011
- iPod nanos recalled fearing battery fire - Nov 17, 2011
- Apple CEO Attacks Rivals At Quarterly Earning Call - Oct 19, 2010
- iPhone 4S hits Indian stores, starts at Rs.44,500 (Lead) - Nov 25, 2011
- Apple co-founder Steve Jobs dead at 56 - Oct 06, 2011
- Apple set to launch smaller, lighter iPod Nano - Sep 02, 2010
- Black Friday Online Deals From Apple Unveiled - Nov 26, 2010
- Apple iPad available for Rs.27,900 in India - Jan 28, 2011
- World says iGrieve as Steve Jobs passes away - Oct 06, 2011
- Black Friday Apple Deals Sound Interesting - Nov 25, 2010
- Apple's iCloud launched for developers - Aug 02, 2011