Six Positive Predictions for 2008, from SuperLife World ServiceDecember 30th, 2007 - 12:27 am ICT by admin
Site Visitors Can Vote for New Year Favorite, and “Have Fun Helping It Happen”
MOUNTAIN LAKES, N.J. - Dec. 18 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — New terror attack? Pandemic? Recession? Killer bees? No! Only positive predictions, please. That’s the attitude of Richard W. Samson, founder of SuperLife World Service, a web network that made its debut last month.
“Enough bad news, already,” says Samson. “We deserve a really good year for a change.” So he’s making only positive predictions for 2008. Visitors may vote for their favorite, at http://www.superlife.ws .
* EMPOWERMENT SURGE: Millions of net-powered citizens act directly, bypassing slow government.
* HOT GREEN BUSINESS: Environmental and energy solutions bloom as green becomes THE money thing.
* WANING POVERTY: An uptrend in global wealth signals upcoming plenty for all.
* 9/11 CLARITY: Following new disclosures and reform, the U.S. launches humanitarian surge.
* MENTAL DEFENSE INITIATIVE: At least one nation cuts crime and terror by deploying meditators and prayers.
* UFO DISCLOSURE: Access to alien technology is gained as key officials acknowledge 60-year cover-up.
If any one of the six comes true, “2008 will be a fantastic year,” says Samson. “And we’ll be on a great new track.”
After voting for the prediction they most want to come true, visitors may join SuperLife (free), and “help it happen” by networking with like-minded people, watching videos, and joining forums.
No matter what the issue, SuperLife is an organization that takes an upbeat approach. For example, one member spearheads holistic solutions to post traumatic stress disorder. Another provides artistic therapeutics for personal growth and fun. Others make life better through green building, consciousness enhancement, and more.
Featured experts, all at the cutting edge, include leaders in medicine, biotechnology, physics, electronics, psychology, sociology, philosophy, religion, business, the arts, and community development.
SuperLife is an offering of EraNova Institute, a New Jersey think tank directed by Samson.
Samson introduced the concepts of hyper-human skills, hyperjobs, and the hyper-human economy in Futurist Magazine in 2004 and 2005. An expert on mental skills, he has published 10 books and served as consultant to IBM, AT&T, and other leading organizations.
More information on SuperLife: www.superlife.ws.
- Western intelligence shaken by Canada spy leaks - Jul 26, 2012
- As More Americans Live to 100, Long Term Care Insurance Leader Gives Health Assist - Dec 30, 2007
- NFL picks for Week 1 are interesting - Sep 08, 2011
- Send2Press Tech and Entertainment Weekly News Summary: Dec. 21, 2007 - Dec 30, 2007
- FIFA names World Cup ball Brazuca - Sep 03, 2012
- Green Bay Packers Turn Out To Be Oddsmakers' Favorite To Win Super Bowl 2011 - Jan 24, 2011
- Fans look forward to their date with Super Bowl 2011 - Jan 24, 2011
- Pittsburgh Steelers, Green Bay Packers To Face-Off In Super Bowl 2011 - Jan 24, 2011
- Odds are Out for Super Bowl 2012 - Feb 08, 2011
- Uttar Pradesh set to vote amid hung house forecast (Lead) - Feb 07, 2012
- TCS, Wipro among top 10 in carbon disclosure leadership index - Nov 16, 2011
- BNO News and Marketwire Announce Content Partnership - Mar 25, 2010
- A column of beauty is OMG totally PHAT for ever (The Funny Side) - Sep 14, 2012
- Green Bay Packers Reach Super Bowl Finals By Defeating Atlanta Falcons By 48-21 - Jan 16, 2011
- Kristina Colonna is an 'Ultimate Spike Girl' contestant - Oct 02, 2009
Tags: alien technology, defense initiative, energy solutions, global wealth, good year, holistic solutions, killer bees, leaders in medicine, like minded people, pandemic, personal growth, physics electronics, post traumatic stress disorder, terror attack, traumatic stress disorder, ufo disclosure, upbeat approach, uptrend, web network