ROIonline Announces Business Deal with EUROPAGES and KompassJanuary 22nd, 2008 - 2:00 pm ICT by admin
BRIGHTON, Mich. - Jan. 11 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — ROIonline LLC, an Internet Marketing company serving the industrial and business-to-business marketplace, has been awarded new client contracts with EUROPAGES and Kompass - business-to-business search engine companies - to represent them for sales in the U.S.
According to the U.S. Department of State, every year, European countries import nearly 5.0 trillion dollars in goods. This proves that today’s marketplace is a global one and for manufacturers to compete and to increase their sales, exporting is an important component to add to any Internet-marketing plan; EUROPAGES and Kompass know this and have entrusted ROIonline to expand their markets.
EUROPAGES.com (www.Europages.com) is home of the European Business Directory. It is available in 25 languages and contains a list of 900,000 best suppliers from 35 countries on the Internet; 79 percent of its users are European.
Kompass (www.Kompass.com), owned by Coface, has companies listed in 70 countries. Their mission is to facilitate business-to-business trade throughout the world while contributing to the development of world commerce. They receive over 4.6 million searches each month and have over 2.3 million company names in their database.
“Both companies are leaders in their field and will help U.S. companies reach buyers in the international marketplace who are seeking their products,” Rich Knapp, president ROIonline, said. “The fact that they have chosen us to represent them is a true honor.”
ROIonline provides clients with total Internet-marketing solutions that deliver a Return on Investment (ROI) while reducing cost. They increase revenue, lower marketing costs, and improve operating efficiencies.
“Businesses have to have the proper tools to keep their web site competitive in a global marketplace,” Knapp explained. “Sites must be constantly updated and managed and contain the product information buyers are looking for.”
Each package is custom tailored and designed to ensure ROI. ROIonline’s services include: diagnostic consultation, website design, optimization, pay-per-click campaign management, website tracking and analytics, Internet marketing and media placement.
Kompass and EUROPAGES recognized ROIonline’s network of over 25 representatives and experience as key to helping them penetrate the U.S. market. Each ROIonline representative has over 10 years experience in the industrial marketplace.
In addition to EUROPAGES and Kompass, ROIonline also represents MacRae’s Blue Book, Engineer’s Edge, and more.
For more information, visit:
All trademarks acknowledged.
TAGS: , ,
- Over 200 Indian IT firms at Hyderabad expo - Feb 13, 2012
- Chinese women entrepreneurs find India attractive - Jun 24, 2012
- Wipro buys Australian analytics firm - May 01, 2012
- Designers happy as business takes front seat at WIFW (Review) - Apr 11, 2011
- Alibaba.com may launch joint venture in India - Aug 04, 2009
- Send2Press Newswire Weekly Technology and Entertainment News Summary: Jan. 11, 2008 - Jan 22, 2008
- Focus on brand building at mens week (Review) - Sep 05, 2011
- US lists Delhi's Nehru Place among 30 'notorious markets' - Dec 21, 2011
- Chinese firms mull joint ventures in India (With image) - Apr 13, 2012
- Young designers shone, but business lagged at Pakistan fashion week (Review) - Apr 02, 2011
- Italy shoe fair in India to target mid-size market - Jul 27, 2011
- Now test LG's products at its demonstration zones - Jul 28, 2011
- WIFW spells business, designers ask for more (Review) - Oct 28, 2010
- Pakistani fashion just a click away - Aug 17, 2012
- Percept Media, Pointlogic tie-up for marketing venture - Jun 03, 2011
Tags: business deal, business marketplace, business search engine, client contracts, europages, european business directory, global marketplace, global one, international marketplace, internet marketing company, internet marketing solutions, kompass, marketing plan, proper tools, rich knapp, search engine companies, true honor, u s department, world commerce