Hannah Montana Heads 2007 Ten Best-Mannered ListDecember 30th, 2007 - 12:26 am ICT by admin
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Dec. 18 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — Hannah Montana (Miley Cyrus), who was commended for being a role model to young people, heads the list of the “Ten Best-Mannered People of 2007,” as named by the National League of Junior Cotillions, an etiquette and social training program that involves thousands of young people in the United States.
The 2007 list includes:
1. Hannah Montana - (Miley Cyrus) for being a positive role model for young people.
2. Tim Tebow - for displaying good sportsmanship on and off the field.
3. Reese Witherspoon - for setting high standards of excellence as an actress.
4. Tony Dungy - for his example of humility and politeness.
5. Rachel Ray - for the warmth and kindness she extends to her guests.
6. Brett Favre - for his perseverance as an athlete.
7. Marie Osmond - for her positive influence as an entertainer.
8. Billy Graham - for his life of integrity and dedication.
9. Laura Bush - for her commitment to family values.
10. Tiger Woods - for inspiring young people to achieve their best.
Says Anne Colvin Winters, NLJC Executive Director, “The annual selections are based on the demonstration of honor, dignity and respect. Hannah Montana was chosen because of the courteous manner in which she treats her fans.”
Nominations are from cotillion students and directors nationwide.
The National League of Junior Cotillions (1-800-633-7947) is headquartered in Charlotte, NC, and has licensed chapters throughout the United States. It hosts the popular website, “Etiquette for Today” (www.nljc.com).
Tags: best mannered list, brett favre, c dec, cotillion, courteous manner, field 3, good sportsmanship, hannah montana, laura bush, marie osmond, miley cyrus, positive influence, positive role model, rachel ray, reese witherspoon, standards of excellence, tiger woods, tim tebow, tony dungy