deverus, Inc. Partners with eScreen Inc. to Offer First and Only Instrumented Instant Drug Testing Device to ClientsJanuary 9th, 2008 - 4:55 am ICT by admin
Through eScreen, deverus, Inc. can now offer its clients a paperless solution to collection facilities.
AUSTIN, Texas - Jan. 4 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — deverus, Inc., the leader in background screening technology, recently announced a partnership with eScreen Inc., a company known for its innovative drug screening technology. After comparing different providers, deverus found that no one could match the selection and quality of products that eScreen had to offer. Through eScreen, deverus will now provide clients with technology that creates a web-based system that delivers faster drug test results and paperless transactions.
In its mission to offer superior technology to its clients, deverus sought out a company that could provide a system that could support high volume with proven results. eScreen, with millions of healthcare and corporate data transactions processed a year, was the answer. As more and more businesses and industries turn to better solutions for maintaining an efficient workforce, drug screening is certain to become indispensable in the hiring process.
“We are excited to partner with the technology leader in the drug screening industry. They share the same commitment to innovation and automation,” said Shawn Rucks, CEO of deverus, Inc. “This alliance will benefit our clients greatly and is one more reason why so many background check companies are switching to deverus technology.”
Clients of deverus will be able to stay ahead of the curve on technology through eScreen’s innovative product line. The drug testing industry is known for being highly fragmented and the drug screening methods often involve time consuming paper management and delays on the test results. eScreen has shown it can offer a swift, electronic, and paperless solution to the standard collection facility. This service is exclusive through eScreen, as it is the only product line of its kind serving the $1.5 billion dollar a year drug testing industry. Robert Thompson, CEO and President of eScreen said, “The integration of drug screening and background check processes is central to providing a state-of-the-art on-boarding experience for hiring managers and job applicants. eScreen’s partnership with deverus reinforces the dedication of both companies to provide a solution that meets the evolving demands of HR departments.”
deverus and eScreen are committed to furthering the growth and efficiency of the drug screening industry by offering companies a web based solution that goes beyond the paper log by presenting real time drug screening and background check data.
Located in Overland Park, Kansas, eScreen was founded by the nation’s largest MRO corporation in 1998. eScreen manufactures and markets the first and only automated instant clinic-based rapid drug testing device.
eScreen offers a rapid, electronic, paperless solution to pre-employment drug testing, vastly surpassing industry standards for test turnaround, consistency and accountability of test methods, and client value.
Please visit www.escreen.com to learn more.
Founded in 1998, deverus is the leading provider of software, integration technology, and strategic services for the background check industry. From system-to-system integration, customized and off the shelf enterprise level applications, to sophisticated tools that manage the information supply chain, deverus enables background check companies to dramatically lower operating expenses and increase revenues by connecting to customers, employees, and information sources online, anytime, from anywhere.
- Larsen and Toubro acquires British firm Thalest - Apr 05, 2012
- Nigerian bank deploys Infosys' Finacle software - Apr 16, 2012
- Pressmart launches tablet-based education solution - Jul 02, 2012
- MasterCard, C-SAM to jointly offer mobile wallet service - May 18, 2012
- Ricoh India targets Rs.1,000 crore revenue by 2014 - Nov 01, 2011
- Manpower Inc. acquires 74 percent stake in WDC - Mar 31, 2011
- Broadridge enters pact with IiAS - Feb 02, 2012
- Infosys ranked top for retail IT services - Dec 20, 2010
- HCL Technologies, New Zealand's Finzsoft tie up - Jun 27, 2011
- IBS Software acquires Moveo Systems - Nov 01, 2011
- EMC Data solution to automate government work - May 03, 2012
- deverus, Inc. Presents the Background Screening Industry with an Indispensable I-9 Data Verification Automation - Jan 22, 2008
- New Zealand firm to manage Indian enterprises' data with CMC - Feb 11, 2012
- Infosys to hire 2,000 people in US by end 2012 - Jul 24, 2012
- Benefit from Indian IT expertise, Sachin Pilot tells Africa - Mar 28, 2011
Tags: background screening, better solutions, drug screening, drug test results, drug testing, escreen, hiring process, innovation and automation, innovative product, paper management, paperless solution, paperless transactions, rucks, screening industry, screening methods, screening technology, superior technology, technology clients, technology leader