YouTube channel launched for Dubai rulerFebruary 15th, 2012 - 12:38 am ICT by IANS
Dubai, Feb 14 (IANS/WAM) The government of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Tuesday launched a YouTube channel for UAE Vice President and Prime Minister and ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
The channel aims to enhance communication between Sheikh Mohammed and the people of Dubai, a statement said.
The channel will broadcast updated video clips about Sheikh Mohammed, including interviews, field visits and inspection tours as well as important speeches.
Visitors to the YouTube Channel will be able to send videos they have filmed of the leader at various events.
- UAE leaders meet foreign officials - Feb 16, 2012
- UAE, Belarus discuss bilateral cooperation - Feb 22, 2012
- UAE greets world leaders on New Year - Dec 29, 2011
- UAE leaders greet President Mukherjee on Independence Day - Aug 16, 2012
- UAE to release over 400 prisoners - Nov 04, 2011
- Dubai ruler orders release of 334 prisoners - Nov 03, 2011
- Dubai ruler's website soon on iPhone - Jul 01, 2011
- Ramadan begins in UAE - Jul 20, 2012
- Dubai ruler meets Queen Elizabeth II - Jun 21, 2012
- Pay salaries before Eid-ul-Fitr, says UAE PM - Aug 07, 2012
- UN chief visits Dubai - Nov 13, 2011
- UAE,Poland discuss cooperation - Apr 23, 2012
- Dubai ruler wants to honour mothers on accession day - Jan 01, 2012
- UAE leaders meet foreign counterparts - Jan 03, 2012
- UAE congratulates new Egyptian president-elect - Jun 25, 2012
Tags: dubai sheikh mohammed, feb 14, mohammed bin rashid, mohammed bin rashid al maktoum, prime minister, ruler of dubai, sheikh mohammed bin rashid, speeches, uae, united arab emirates, vice president, video clips, wam