Will consult Trinamool on presidential candidate: MulayamJune 13th, 2012 - 5:01 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 13 (IANS) Samajwadi Party (SP) chief Mulayam Singh Yadav Wednesday said he would consult the Trinamool Congress (TMC) on the candidate for the presidential election.
“I will consult TMC on the president’s candidature,” Yadav told reporters ahead of his meeting with the party’s chief Mamata Banerjee in the evening.
Banerjee, who had met Yadav Tuesday evening, will again meet the SP chief after meeting Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
Bharatiya Janata Party leader Jaswant Singh too met Yadav Tuesday.
- Mamata plays pivot in presidential talk - Jun 13, 2012
- Mukherjee will now win by bigger margin, says Congress - Jul 17, 2012
- Game not over yet, won't say anything about Mulayam: Mamata (Lead) - Jun 16, 2012
- Trinamool calls Mulayam a 'traitor', hopes for consensus on Kalam - Jun 15, 2012
- Presidential poll: Priority to evolve consensus, says Congress - May 03, 2012
- Pranab Mukherjee is Congress's first choice for president (Lead) - Jun 13, 2012
- Sonia meets Congress leaders, DMK (Lead) - Jun 14, 2012
- BJP wants Congress to react, NDA meet unlikely before Saturday (Lead) - Jun 13, 2012
- We have not rejected any name: Samajwadi Party - Jun 14, 2012
- Countdown to Mamata's dramatic announcement - Jun 13, 2012
- NDA decision unlikely before Saturday, cards close to chest - Jun 13, 2012
- Game is not over yet: Mamata - Jun 15, 2012
- Met Sonia over presidential poll: Mulayam - Jun 16, 2012
- Bengal Congress lashes out at Mamata for rejecting Pranab - Jun 14, 2012
- Mamata to meet Sonia on presidential choice (Second Lead) - Jun 12, 2012
Tags: bharatiya janata party, candidature, congress president sonia gandhi, jaswant singh, mamata banerjee, mulayam singh yadav, New Delhi, party leader, presidential candidate, presidential election, Samajwadi Party, tmc, trinamool congress, tuesday evening