We are after Rahul to get him married: PriyankaApril 12th, 2009 - 9:30 pm ICT by IANS
Rae Bareli (Uttar Pradesh), April 12 (IANS) Priyanka Gandhi says her family has been wishing her brother, Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi, gets married soon.
Asked about the 38-year-old Congress MP’s marriage plans, Priyanka Gandhi said: “Why don’t you ask him? We are after him (to get married) since long.”
“I would not be a matchmaker for him,” she added.
She was talking to reporters during the election campaign in her mother, Congess president Sonia Gandhi’s constituency of Rae Bareli in Uttar Pradesh.
- Rahul not working for his reputation in UP: Priyanka - Feb 05, 2012
- Vote for change, Priyanka Gandhi urges UP voters - Feb 03, 2012
- Priyanka open to campaigning, 'anything to help' Rahul - Jan 17, 2012
- Gandhi charisma fading? Congress humbled in Rae Bareli, Amethi - Mar 06, 2012
- Sonia, Priyanka descend on Rae Bareli, slam Mayawati (Third Lead) - Feb 15, 2012
- Sonia, Priyanka descend on Rae Bareli - Feb 14, 2012
- Sonia, Priyanka descend on Rae Bareli, flay Mayawati (Second Lead) - Feb 14, 2012
- Priyanka returns to campaign in Amethi (Lead) - Jan 16, 2012
- Should I join politics, Priyanka asks rival parties - Feb 05, 2012
- Priyanka returns to campaign in Amethi - Jan 16, 2012
- Priyanka ready to play bigger role in Congress (Lead) - Jan 17, 2012
- Rita Bahuguna Joshi offers to resign over UP results (Lead) - Mar 09, 2012
- Sonia, Priyanka descend on Rae Bareli, flay Mayawati (Lead) - Feb 14, 2012
- Rahul focussing on stronger Congress, not becoming PM: Priyanka Roundup) - Feb 06, 2012
- On day of love, warring leaders in battleground UP - Feb 14, 2012