Vicki Kennedy Journeys To Ted Kennedy’s Cemetery Backing The Reform Of Health CareMarch 23rd, 2010 - 9:36 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
March 23, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): As the time passed with respect to the House deliberation over the divisive health care law on Sunday, Vicki Kennedy traveled to the Arlington National Cemetery. She has confessed that that was the place where she coexisted with her husband for some time.
She has mentioned that she considered that it was a significant day to be there. She has stated that she was there because she possessed optimism and buoyancy.
She also went into raptures over the Democrats and, in particular, President Obama, for the commendable struggle they portrayed when it appeared as if the restructuring of health care was having problems.
She has divulged that she regarded that President Obama had illustrated unbelievable strength of mind, bravery and concentration when he continued this political combat. She lauded Speaker Pelosi for continuing to unite the troops tirelessly. Vicki Kennedy has also happily declared that the Democratic leaders in the House of Representatives displayed a lot of moral fortitude and staying power. Vicki Kennedy expressed cheerfulness because of that.
She paid an immense amount of tributes to the supporters of the health care legislation in the House Of Representatives. She has enunciated that a majority of the American populace must be thankful to the current administration for passing this bill.
Vicki Kennedy has vocalized that Teddy Kennedy was an ardent advocate of the health care restructuring legislation and had repeatedly stated that it was an extremely beneficial law that would make the system of healthcare in America better.
- Vicki Kennedy Thanks Democrats For Passage Of Health Care Reform Bill - Mar 23, 2010
- Kennedy eulogised at final farewell - Aug 30, 2009
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Heckled - Mar 22, 2010
- Nancy Pelosi heckled! - Mar 22, 2010
- Nancy Pelosi Elected To Lead The Minority - Nov 18, 2010
- `Celebration of Life' memorial for Kennedy in Boston - Aug 29, 2009
- Nancy Pelosi Elected As The Democrats' Chief In The American House Amid Winds Of Democratic Resentment Against Her - Nov 20, 2010
- Senator Edward Kennedy's death ends `historic' US chapter (Roundup) - Aug 26, 2009
- Nancy Pelosi asks for branding advice from Steven Spielberg - Dec 24, 2010
- Senator Kennedy's death ends `historic' US chapter (Second Lead) - Aug 26, 2009
- Health-Care Strategy By Nancy Pelosi - Jan 28, 2010
- Speaker Nancy Pelosi to run for House Minority Leader - Nov 06, 2010
- US House passes historic Wall Street reform bill - Jul 01, 2010
- Critics question Obama's priorities as heads for second vacation after oil spill - May 28, 2010
- US Congress extends tax cut, jobless benefits - Feb 18, 2012
Tags: american populace, ardent advocate, arlington national cemetery, buoyancy, cheerfulness, current administration, deliberation, democratic leaders, health care law, health care legislation, journeys, men at work, moral fortitude, obama, pelosi, pen men, raptures, staying power, ted kennedy, teddy kennedy