UP amends transfer policy for state employeesMay 23rd, 2012 - 1:29 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, May 23 (IANS) In yet another sop to the state employees, the Akhilesh Yadav government announced amendments in the transfer policy of the state.
Under the new policy, while ministers would be able to effect as many as 15 percent of the transfers (Class 3 and 4 services), employees will be able to serve in their home division before their retirement from the service.
A government official Tuesday said that with respect to Class 3 and 4 employees, the ministers of their departments have been authorized to transfer 15 percent employees, while for Class 1 and 2 services officers and employees, the ministers of their departments will have to recommend the case to the chief minister.
Announcing the change in policy, the appointment and personnel department late Tuesday issued the new Government Order (GO) in this regard.
The new policy is likely to benefit thousands of employees and create a goodwill for the Samajwadi Party government.
- Uttar Pradesh announces new transfer policy - Mar 23, 2012
- UP set to dole out unemployment allowance - Sep 08, 2012
- UP's record: 20,000 constables transferred - May 15, 2012
- Akhilesh becomes UP chief minister (Second Lead) - Mar 15, 2012
- UP to provide broadband service to all panchayats - Jul 31, 2012
- UP to withdraw cases slapped against farmers - Aug 22, 2012
- UP cabinet revokes facilities to key Mayawati aide - Apr 27, 2012
- UP announces new industrial policy - Sep 04, 2012
- Dimple elected to Lok Sabha unopposed (Lead) - Jun 09, 2012
- Akhilesh withdraws Rs.20 lakh largesse for legislators - Jul 04, 2012
- UP legislators to have 3G connectivity - Apr 24, 2012
- Akhilesh takes over, shunts out Mayawati loyalists (Evening Lead) - Mar 15, 2012
- Kannauj Lok Sabha bypoll is slated for June 24 - May 23, 2012
- UP rolls out ambulance service for villages, districts - Aug 22, 2012
- Akhilesh transfers 112 cops - Mar 27, 2012
Tags: akhilesh yadav, amendments, appointment, chief minister, class 3, goodwill, government official, party government, personnel department, regard, retirement, Samajwadi Party, sop, state employees