Uddhav visits father in hospitalJuly 28th, 2012 - 11:08 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 28 (IANS) Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray, who recently underwent an angioplasty, Saturday visited his father and party patriarch Bal Thackeray in hospital, a party official said.
“Uddhav met his father Balasahab this (Saturday) evening and spent over two hours with him,” a party official told IANS.
Only a day after Uddhav returned home from hospital, his father was Tuesday admitted to the Lilavati Hospital in Bandra. The senior Thackeray was suffering from breathing problems.
Uddhav, on the other hand, is recovering from the surgery that he underwent last week where a team of doctors removed three blockages from his artery.
“Uddhav has been advised rest. However, he was feeling better today (Saturday) and hence he deemed it fit to visit his father. Balasahab is also stable and will be discharged in a day or two,” the party official said.
- Bal Thackeray hospitalised - Jul 24, 2012
- Uddhav undergoes angioplasty, is 'absolutely fine' - Jul 20, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray discharged from hospital - Jul 23, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray discharged after angiography (Lead) - Jul 16, 2012
- Bal Thackeray discharged from hospital - Aug 01, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray to leave hospital Monday - Jul 22, 2012
- Quiet, private 52nd birthday for Uddhav - Jul 27, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray in hospital for angioplasty - Jul 20, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray to undergo angioplasty Friday - Jul 20, 2012
- Gadkari visits Bal Thackeray in hospital - Jul 26, 2012
- Bal Thackeray stable, to be discharged - May 14, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray admitted to Lilavati after chest pain - Jul 16, 2012
- Raj-Uddhav Thackeray 'bonhomie' fuels political speculation - Jul 16, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray had chest pain since four days - Jul 17, 2012
- Sushma Swaraj meets Bal Thackeray - Sep 02, 2012