Uddhav Thackeray discharged from hospitalJuly 23rd, 2012 - 4:03 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 23 (IANS) Shiv Sena executive president Uddhav Thackeray was Monday discharged from hospital, four days after he underwent a surgery to remove artery blockages, a hospital official said.
“He (Uddhav) has been discharged and he is fit and fine. He can start work immediately,” said Samuel Mathew, one of the doctors who operated on him.
The angioplasty procedure of Uddhav, 51, was undertaken Friday. All three blockages in his artery were removed after a nearly three hour surgery.
Uddhav was admitted to the hospital after chest pain a week ago.
Many political leaders, including Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan and Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) leader Praful Patel, visited Uddhav in the hospital.
- Uddhav undergoes angioplasty, is 'absolutely fine' - Jul 20, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray to leave hospital Monday - Jul 22, 2012
- Uddhav visits father in hospital - Jul 28, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray to undergo angioplasty Friday - Jul 20, 2012
- Bal Thackeray blasts Sharad Pawar for 'kids' comment - May 07, 2011
- Uddhav Thackeray in hospital for angioplasty - Jul 20, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray discharged after angiography (Lead) - Jul 16, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray had chest pain since four days - Jul 17, 2012
- Bal Thackeray discharged from hospital - Aug 01, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray admitted to Lilavati after chest pain - Jul 16, 2012
- Bal Thackeray roots for Mumbai again - May 07, 2012
- Sushma Swaraj meets Bal Thackeray - Sep 02, 2012
- Bal Thackeray stable, to be discharged - May 14, 2012
- High voltage Maharashtra municipal poll campaign ends - Feb 14, 2012
- Shiv Sena indestructible, says Bal Thackeray - Feb 14, 2012