Trinamool MP Tapas Pal admitted to hospitalJune 3rd, 2009 - 9:09 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 3 (IANS) Newly-elected Trinamool Congress MP and veteran Bengali actor Tapas Pal was Wednesday admitted to a city hospital in an unconscious state, an official said.
“Tapas Pal was admitted to Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals Wednesday in an unconscious state,” a spokesperson of the hospital said here.
The 49-year-old first time MP is in the intensive care unit of the hospital.
“He is being investigated, monitored and treated by a multidisciplinary team of specialists. He is currently admitted in the Intensive Care Unit and his medical condition is stable,” said a hospital statement.
Pal is an MP from the Krishnanagar constituency in West Bengal.
- Tapas Pal is in hospital again - Jun 08, 2009
- Talwar stable, attacker blames emotions for the assault (Lead) - Jan 26, 2011
- Navjot Sidhu's wife admitted in Delhi hospital - Jul 03, 2010
- Sreedharan suffers cardiac arrest, stable (Lead) - Apr 07, 2010
- Rajesh Talwar in ICU, may be unable to work again (Lead) - Jan 25, 2011
- Sreedharan undergoes bypass surgery after heart attack (Lead) - Apr 08, 2010
- Gurgaon government hospital gets ICU - May 22, 2011
- Rajinikanth advised two more days in ICU - May 07, 2011
- Shatrugan Sinha's better, says doctor (Lead) - Jul 03, 2012
- Shiv Sena MP seriously injured in accident - Jan 22, 2012
- Rajnikanth responding well in ICU - May 19, 2011
- Sreedharan recuperating after bypass surgery - Apr 09, 2010
- Haryana politician still in hospital - Apr 15, 2012
- Khurana stable, still in ICU - Apr 18, 2011
- Suchitra Sen in hospital - Jul 01, 2010
Tags: bengali, congress, constituency, indraprastha apollo hospitals, intensive care unit, june 3, medical condition, mp, multidisciplinary team, New Delhi, spokesperson, tapas, unconscious state, west bengal