Trinamool legislators to meet SundayMay 14th, 2011 - 9:32 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, May 14 (IANS) Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee will address her first official meeting with the newly-elected legislators of her party Sunday, two days after a landslide victory in the assembly elections.
“Mamata Banerjee will address a first official meeting with the newly-elected legislators of our party tomorrow (Sunday) at 4 p.m. The meeting will be held at Maharastra Niwas,” senior Trinamool Congress leader Mukul Roy told reporters.
The Trinamool and Congress alliance Friday decimated the 34-year-old Left Front government with a landslide victory. The Trinamool bagged 184 seats in the state assembly which has a strength of 294.
- Trinamool stakes claim, Mamata elected legislature party leader (Roundup) - May 16, 2011
- I have invited Congress to join government: Mamata - May 16, 2011
- Congress officially extends support to Trinamool - May 15, 2011
- Banerjee set to become Bengal's first woman chief minister (Second Lead) - May 15, 2011
- Mamata all set to be West Bengal's first woman chief minister (Lead) - May 15, 2011
- It's a mandate for Mamata: Pranab - May 15, 2011
- Mamata elected Trinamool legislature party chief - May 15, 2011
- Union minister's son held for assaulting poll officials - Apr 17, 2011
- Intellectuals close to Trinamool congratulate Mamata - May 14, 2011
- Pranab, Mamata appeal for peace - May 15, 2011
- Left Front leaders to attend Mamata's swearing-in - May 20, 2011
- Congresss-Trinamool attempt to resolve seat-sharing imbroglio - Mar 13, 2011
- Will give due respect to opposition: West Bengal minister - May 21, 2011
- Trinamool still silent on vice president - Jul 14, 2012
- Pranab, Mamata meet to discuss alliance - Mar 15, 2011