Three ministers from Gujarat get key portfoliosMay 29th, 2009 - 12:30 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 28 (IANS) Dinsha Patel, senior most Congress leader from Gujarat, was Thursday named minister of state for micro, small and medium enterprises.
Patel served as MoS in the petroleum and natural gas ministry in the previous Manmohan Singh government. He now is minister of state with independent charge.
Bharatsinh Solanki and Tushar Chaudhary are new entrants in the ministry. Solanki, son of former Gujarat chief minister Madhavsinh Solanki, is MoS in the power ministry, while Chaudhary, son of former chief minister Amarsinh Chaudhary, is MoS tribal affairs.
- Keeping assembly polls in mind, Manmohan Singh reshuffles UPA II Cabinet - Jan 19, 2011
- List of Manmohan Singh's 'reshuffled' council of ministers (Lead) - Jan 19, 2011
- New council of ministers of the Manmohan Singh government - Jan 19, 2011
- Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's new team - Jul 12, 2011
- Gujarat kickstarts golden jubilee celebrations - Jan 02, 2010
- The new council of ministers after Wednesday's reshuffle - Jan 19, 2011
- 30 debutants - who gets what - May 29, 2009
- 29 debutants - who gets what (Lead, superseding earlier) - May 29, 2009
- Some gainers in Congress, a few lose spotlight in shuffle - Jan 20, 2011
- Gujarat's golden jubilee celebrations in 2010 - Dec 30, 2009
- Manmohan allocates work to all ministers, wants benchmarks set (Second Lead) - May 29, 2009
- Congress takes charge of most economic ministries, DMK's Raja gets IT (Lead) - May 29, 2009
- Gujarat golden jubilee celebrations begin (Lead) - May 01, 2010
- Congress in Gujarat: Lost in the shadows (Gujarat Newsletter) - Mar 24, 2011
- Economic ministeries get some new faces in Manmohan Singh's council - May 29, 2009
Tags: chief minister, congress leader, gujarat, manmohan, manmohan singh, minister of state, natural gas, New Delhi, petroleum, portfolios, power ministry, small and medium enterprises, solanki, tribal affairs, tushar