Thai PM hospitalisedNovember 29th, 2011 - 1:21 pm ICT by IANS
Bangkok, Nov 29 (IANS) Thai Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra was admitted to hospital Tuesday morning due to diarrhoea caused by food poisoning, the Thai government said.
Yingluck is in Rama 9 hospital in downtown Bangkok, an official told Xinhua.
The regular cabinet meeting on the day was chaired in her absence by Deputy Prime Minister and Interior Minister Yongyuth Wichaidit, focusing on the current flood situation, the government said in a news release.
- Thai PM orders curb on high consumer product prices - Mar 17, 2012
- Thailand gets its first woman premier - Aug 05, 2011
- Thai PM's twitter account hacked - Oct 05, 2011
- Thaksin's sister set to be Thai PM - Jul 03, 2011
- New Thai PM accused of buying votes with noodles - Jul 09, 2011
- Bangkok floods inevitable, Thai PM says - Oct 21, 2011
- Thai flood worst in decades, says PM; toll 252 - Oct 07, 2011
- Thai PM invokes natural disaster law - Oct 22, 2011
- Elephant stomps Thai man to death - Jul 30, 2012
- Thailand's flood death toll rises to 112 - Sep 19, 2011
- Five-day holiday as Bangkok residents flee floods - Oct 27, 2011
- Yingluck Shinawatra becomes Thailand's first woman PM (Lead) - Aug 05, 2011
- Thailand seeks Indian investments - Jan 25, 2012
- Thailand bans Macbeth-like film - Apr 06, 2012
- Thai PM orders investigation into army shooting of four Muslims - Feb 01, 2012
Tags: absence, bangkok, cabinet meeting, deputy prime minister, diarrhoea, flood situation, hospitalised, interior minister, news release, rama, shinawatra, thai government, thai prime minister, tuesday morning, xinhua