Tamil Nadu minister’s son dies in accidentJune 25th, 2012 - 9:26 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai June 25 (IANS) The son of Tamil Nadu Minister for Cooperation Sellur K. Raju died in a road accident here Monday.
According to police, R. Tamizhmani, 27, hit a speed-breaker while riding his motorcycle and fell down, sustaining serious head and chest injuries. He was not wearing a helmet.
He was rushed to a government hospital by police and later shifted to a private hospital where he died.
Chief Minister J. Jayalaltihaa condoled the death of Tamizhmani and expressed her condolence to Raju and his family.
- Azharuddin's son passes away, laid to rest - Sep 16, 2011
- NHRC issues notice to Delhi government, power discom - Sep 05, 2012
- Three persons killed in Delhi road accidents - May 19, 2012
- Four killed in two Rajasthan road accidents - Aug 22, 2012
- Azharuddin's son still critical - Sep 12, 2011
- Azharuddin's nephew dies, son serious - Sep 11, 2011
- Helmets must for bikers, pillion riders: Transport minister (Goa Newsletter) - Sep 01, 2012
- Jayalalithaa condoles legislator's death - Apr 01, 2012
- School girl killed in Delhi accident - Apr 07, 2012
- Five-year-old crushed under speeding truck - May 10, 2011
- Man killed, brother hurt in Ghaziabad road accident - Jun 23, 2010
- Helmets to be made mandatory for women in Delhi - Apr 25, 2012
- High Court notice to Delhi government on contempt plea - Jul 13, 2012
- Five killed in two road accidents - Nov 07, 2011
- Women two-wheeler riders may have to wear helmets - Jul 04, 2011