Syrian troops kill 25 insurgents in AleppoAugust 7th, 2012 - 10:09 am ICT by IANS
Damascus, Aug 7 (IANS) The Syrian troops killed 25 insurgents who attacked a power plant in Aleppo province, Xinhua reported.
According to the state TV, the assailants attacked the station with various weapons and explosives. The Syrian troops responded and killed 25 and injured some others.
The troops have achieved big scores in fighting the armed groups in Aleppo, which emerged as a battleground between the armed rebels and government troops, the report added.
- Syrian troops kill 40 insurgents - Aug 04, 2012
- 31 killed in Syrian bombings (Lead, Changing dateline) - Sep 10, 2012
- Put pressure on Assad: Italy urges nations - Jul 28, 2012
- Syrian official denies sabotage of drinking water - Sep 09, 2012
- Syrian state TV station bombed in Damascus, PM fired - Aug 06, 2012
- 25 killed in fresh Syria massacre - Jun 22, 2012
- Obama warns Syria against using chemical weapons - Jul 24, 2012
- Terror-struck Syrian soldiers recall Sunday horror - Apr 24, 2012
- Significant devastation in Syria's Homs: UN official - Mar 09, 2012
- Clashes between Syrian army, opposition continue in Aleppo - Aug 01, 2012
- Iran asks Turkey, Qatar to help release pilgrims in Syria - Aug 05, 2012
- Japanese, Syrian journalists killed in clashes - Aug 21, 2012
- 11 Taliban militants killed in Afghanistan - Sep 09, 2012
- Syria releases 225 detainees - Sep 01, 2012
- 800 men carried out Syria's Houla massacre - May 31, 2012