Swamy plea against Chidambaram dismissed (Lead)February 4th, 2012 - 3:46 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Feb 4 (IANS) A Delhi court Saturday dismissed Janata Party chief Subramanian Swamy’s plea to make Home Minister P. Chidambaram an accused in the 2G spectrum allocation case.
The court posted the matter for further hearing March 17.
“The prayer of Swamy seeking summoning of P. Chidambaram is dismissed,” Special CBI judge O.P Saini said.
–Indo-ASian News SErvice
- Relief for Chidambaram as court dismisses Swamy's plea (Second Lead) - Feb 04, 2012
- Of an anxiously awaited verdict and a surprised Swamy - Feb 04, 2012
- Will appeal against judgement: Swamy - Feb 04, 2012
- Order reserved on Swamy plea for Chidambaram's trial (Lead) - Jan 22, 2012
- 2G: Make Chidmabaram co-accused, Swamy tells court - Sep 15, 2011
- Apex court reserves order on Chidambaram in 2G case - Apr 24, 2012
- No proof to try Chidambaram in 2G case: Court - Feb 04, 2012
- Court allows Swamy to depose in 2G case - Dec 08, 2011
- Trial court to decide on Chidambaram's role in afternoon - Feb 04, 2012
- Charges against Chidambaram politically motivated: Sibal - Feb 04, 2012
- 2G: Court defers hearing on Swamy's plea - Mar 17, 2012
- Will file complaint on Aircel-Marxis deal, Swamy tells court - May 26, 2012
- Good judgment, it's a relief: Pranab - Feb 04, 2012
- Give spectrum allocation file to Swamy by Thursday: Court - Nov 15, 2011
- Never-say-die Swamy 'will appeal' against judgement (Lead) - Feb 04, 2012