Sonia Gandhi visits PM at AIIMSJanuary 26th, 2009 - 9:43 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Jan 26 (IANS) United Progressive Alliance chairperson Sonia Gandhi Monday visited Prime Minister Manmohan Singh at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) here and enquired about his health after the successful coronary bypass surgery he underwent two days ago.Gandhi, who arrived in the evening, spent about 15 minutes with the prime minister.
“Sonia Gandhi, who is the UPA chairperson, came to see the prime minister around 5 p.m. She spent 15 minutes with the prime minister,” Deepak Sandhu, media adviser to the Prime Minister, told IANS.
Manmohan Singh underwent a multiple bypass surgery at AIIMS Saturday to remove five arterial blockages and is currently recuperating in the ICU of the hospital.
- Manmohan Singh recovering fast following heart surgery - Jan 27, 2009
- PM has breakfast with family at AIIMS (Lead) - Jan 27, 2009
- President Patil visits PM Manmohan Singh at AIIMS - Jan 28, 2009
- PM continuing to recuperate steadily - Jan 29, 2009
- PM undergoes routine health checkup at AIIMS - Jan 31, 2010
- PM doing well, put on a regular diet - Jan 27, 2009
- Manmohan Singh to pay obeisance at Golden Temple today - Mar 23, 2009
- PM walks around, to be discharged 'within a few days' (Lead) - Jan 29, 2009
- PM moving about freely, talks to aides (Lead) - Jan 28, 2009
- Manmohan Singh to return home soon - Jan 31, 2009
- President Patil visits AIIMS for PM Manmohan Singh - Jan 28, 2009
- PM makes steady progress, had breakfast with family (Second Lead) - Jan 27, 2009
- Prime Minister pays obeisance at Golden Temple - Mar 24, 2009
- PM recuperating steadily, may be discharged this weekend - Jan 28, 2009
- Manmohan Singh to visit Amritsar on Monday - Mar 22, 2009
Tags: 15 minutes, aiims new delhi, all india institute of medical sciences, arterial blockages, chairperson, coronary bypass surgery, Health Science, india institute, manmohan, manmohan singh, media adviser, prime minister manmohan, prime minister manmohan singh, progressive alliance, sonia gandhi, UPA