Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray admitted to hospitalFebruary 26th, 2009 - 6:17 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Feb 26 (IANS) Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray was Thursday admitted to Lilavati Hospital for what party office-bearers described as a “routine medical check-up”.
Thackeray, 82, who is said to be suffering from a minor lung infection, was scheduled to address a crucial party state executive committee meeting along with son Udhav, at the Rang Sharda Auditorium in Bandra.
“There is no cause for worry, it is a routine medical check-up and he will be discharged by evening,” a party official told IANS.
The party’s state executive committee meeting will continue as usual, he said.
- Bal Thackeray hospitalised - Jul 24, 2012
- Raj Thackeray meets ailing Shiv Sena chief - Feb 27, 2009
- Gadkari visits Bal Thackeray in hospital - Jul 26, 2012
- Bal Thackeray stable, to be discharged - May 14, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray admitted to Lilavati after chest pain - Jul 16, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray discharged after angiography (Lead) - Jul 16, 2012
- Uddhav visits father in hospital - Jul 28, 2012
- Bal Thackeray discharged from hospital - Aug 01, 2012
- Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray discharged from hospital - Mar 08, 2009
- Bal Thackeray admitted to hospital - Jun 19, 2009
- Shiv Sena indestructible, says Bal Thackeray - Feb 14, 2012
- Bal Thackeray admitted to Lilavati hospital - Jul 06, 2009
- Raj-Uddhav Thackeray 'bonhomie' fuels political speculation - Jul 16, 2012
- Uddhav Thackeray had chest pain since four days - Jul 17, 2012
- Quiet, private 52nd birthday for Uddhav - Jul 27, 2012