Sheila Dikshit denies to comment on CAG reportAugust 3rd, 2011 - 1:45 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Aug 3 (IANS) Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit Wednesday declined to comment on leaked contents of the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) report that reportedly blames her for irregularities in certain contracts related to the Commonwealth Games 2010.
“Let the report be tabled in parliament and then I will talk about it,” Dikshit told reporters here.
The CAG report leaked Tuesday faulted the Prime Minister’s Office for letting Suresh Kalmadi run the Commonwealth Games Organising Committee.
The report, yet to be tabled in parliament, said that the Delhi government and civic agencies overspent Rs.100 crore over streetscaping and Rs.31 crore on street lightning.
- Sheila Dikshit calls emergency meeting - Aug 04, 2011
- Left, BJP demand Dikshit's resignation - Aug 04, 2011
- Opposition demands tabling of CAG report on CWG (Lead) - Aug 04, 2011
- BJP protests, says government shielding Dikshit (Lead) - Aug 09, 2011
- Dikshit cornered over CWG, opposition demands her resignation - Aug 03, 2011
- Let them do what they want: Dikshit - Aug 08, 2011
- CAG report on Games to be tabled in parliament - Aug 05, 2011
- I am not answerable to BJP, says Dikshit - Aug 08, 2011
- Let parliament function normally: Sheila Dikshit - Aug 09, 2011
- Congress backs Sheila Dikshit - Aug 06, 2011
- CAG slams Dikshit, Kalmadi for 'enormous bungling' (Lead) - Aug 05, 2011
- CAG has not indicted Dikshit, says Delhi minister - Aug 08, 2011
- Government shielding Dikshit: BJP - Aug 09, 2011
- CAG slams Dikshit, points to 'enormous bungling' - Aug 05, 2011
- Ahead of CAG report, BJP sharpens attack on Dikshit (Lead) - Aug 05, 2011
Tags: cag report, chief minister, civic agencies, commonwealth games 2010, comptroller, contracts, crore, delhi government, irregularities, lightning, New Delhi, organising committee, parliament, prime minister, sheila dikshit, streetscaping, suresh