Saudi crown prince dies in Geneva at 78June 16th, 2012 - 6:39 pm ICT by IANS
Riyadh, June 16 (IANS) Saudi Arabia’s heir apparent prince Nayef bin Abdulaziz Al Saud passed away Saturday in Geneva following an illness, Al Jazeera reported. He was 78.
Nayef, who was also the country’s interior minister, had been ill for a long time and was receiving medical treatment in Switzerland, Xinhua reported.
Saudi state TV confirmed that Nayef’s death occurred at a Geneva hospital Saturday.
- Saudi crown prince,78, dies in Geneva (Lead) - Jun 16, 2012
- Saudi crown prince passes away in Geneva (Second Lead) - Jun 16, 2012
- Obama mourns death of Saudi crown prince - Jun 17, 2012
- Saudi king chooses new crown prince, interior minister - Jun 18, 2012
- Saudi prince's funeral to be held in Mecca - Jun 17, 2012
- Salman Khurshid arrives for Saudi Arabian prince's funeral - Jun 17, 2012
- Saudi prince's funeral services held in Mecca (Lead) - Jun 18, 2012
- Saudi king names new defence minister - Nov 06, 2011
- World leaders condole Saudi prince's death - Jun 17, 2012
- UAE leaders greet new Saudi crown prince - Jun 19, 2012
- Saudi King Abdullah names Prince Salman crown prince - Jun 20, 2012
- Gilani, Kayani to attend Saudi prince's funeral - Jun 17, 2012
- UAE mourns death of Saudi crown prince - Jun 16, 2012
- India PM condoles Saudi prince's death - Jun 17, 2012
- Saudi defence minister dead (Lead) - Oct 22, 2011