Sarah Palin wants some answers on why Obama contacted Sandra Fluke’s parentsMarch 8th, 2012 - 12:00 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Washington, Mar 7 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Shortly after President Barack Obama announced that he has contacted the parents of Georgetown University law student Sandra Fluke, former Alaska governor Sarah Palin came out with some questions.
Writing on her Facebook page, Palin questioned the president’s sincerity in saying that he took the action for the sake of his daughters. Palin said that if indeed that was what the president wanted, then he should return the donation that he received for his re-election campaign from Bill Maher.
Palin wrote that, “Pres. Obama says he called Sandra Fluke because of his daughters. For the sake of everyone’s daughter, why doesn’t his super PAC return the $1 million he got from a rabid misogynist?”
The donation that Palin is talking about was issued to Priorities USA Action, which is a pro-Obama Super PAC. The donation was made last month.
Americans will go to the polls later this year in what is seen as a defining moment in the history of the United States. Obama, is seeking re-election but he has to deal with a massive challenge from the Republican party which is currently in the process of choosing its leader.
Mitt Romney, following his huge win at the Super Tuesday, is favored to get the GOP endorsement.
- Rush Limbaugh's diatribe hurts GOP prospects - Mar 09, 2012
- Mitt Romney is backed by Kelly Ayotte - Nov 23, 2011
- Obama poll campaign raises $29 mn in January - Feb 18, 2012
- Democrats not happy with Romney's first TV ad - Nov 22, 2011
- Over half of Americans think Obama will lose 2012 presidential re-election bid - Feb 09, 2011
- Romney rejects same-sex marriage - May 13, 2012
- Obama bit behind Romney, but way ahead of Palin in 2012 prez run: Poll - Nov 23, 2010
- Obama announces 2012 re-election bid - Apr 05, 2011
- GOP Race: Rick Santorum quizzed over his 'Bridge to Nowhere' remarks - Feb 24, 2012
- Romney thumps Gingrich, regains momentum - Feb 01, 2012
- Ann Coulter opens up on Piers Morgan show - Jun 08, 2011
- Democrats woo middle class, say Romney out of touch - Sep 05, 2012
- Citizenship not the reason to get Obama out of White House: Romney - Apr 14, 2011
- Bobby Jindal defends Romney on offshore investments - Jul 09, 2012
- John McCain endorses Mitt Romney - Jan 05, 2012
Tags: alaska governor sarah palin, barack obama, bill maher, defining moment, election campaign, endorsement, fluke, georgetown university law, gop, governor sarah palin, history of the united states, massive challenge, misogynist, mitt romney, pac, republican party, sake, sandra, sarah palin, sincerity