Sarah Palin To Give Keynote Address To Mark Ronald Reagan’s 100th Birth AnniversaryJanuary 28th, 2011 - 7:14 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Jan 28, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Republican leader Sarah Palin is all set to give the keynote address at the “Reagan 100 Opening Banquet,” an event that has been organized at the Santa Barbara, California based Reagan Ranch Center to mark the 100th birth anniversary of the former United States President Ronald Reagan. A press release that was recently issued by the group Young America’s Foundation, responsible for hosting the event, has confirmed that the former Alaska Governor would be speaking at the function early next month.
The press release by the group revealed that the event which would be spanning across two days, would witness Sarah Palin talk about ‘Time for Choosing,’ the seminal speech by President Ronald Reagan during the 1960’s when the nation was at a crossroads. The statement further read that with her keynote address, the Republican leader would intend to draw parallels to the present day while urging the young generation to continue the revolution set in motion by former President Ronald Reagan, in the near future as well.
Meanwhile, a statement was also issued by Sarah Palin noting the keynote address at the event to commemorate the 100th anniversary of President Ronald Reagan. The statement said that Young America’s Foundation has shared President Ronald Reagan’s value for the past four decades while adding that there is no other organization which is dedicated to ‘preserving freedom’s future.’ While Sarah Palin would be giving the keynote address on February 4, Former Vice President Dick would be speaking at the end of the event the very next day.
- Sarah Palin to deliver the keynote address at the 100th birth anniversary of Ronald Reagan - Jan 28, 2011
- Sarah Palin To Bequeath The Keynote Address At The 'Reagan 100' Opening Banquet In California - Jan 28, 2011
- Sarah Palin not like my dad at all, says Ronald Reagan's son - Feb 05, 2011
- Republicans must try to aspire for Reagan mantle: Palin - Feb 06, 2011
- Nancy Reagan Celebrates Ronald Reagan's 100th Birthday - Feb 07, 2011
- US, India will lead 21st century: Palin - Mar 20, 2011
- Michael Reagan Refutes Brother's Claim That His Father Had Alzheimer - Jan 18, 2011
- Reagan's children feel no Republican can claim their father's political legacy - Feb 10, 2011
- 'Regan-heir' Palin speaks on her electability as US president in 2012 - Oct 11, 2010
- 'If I make 2012 White House bid, it will be with thick skin and steel spine,' says Palin - Feb 06, 2011
- McCain waxes eloquent on Palin while likening her to "divisive" Reagan - Nov 29, 2010
- Sarah Palin To Miss CPAC This Year Too - Feb 04, 2011
- Sarah Palin plans March trip to India - Feb 24, 2011
- Romney promises to deliver what Obama could not - Aug 31, 2012
- Palin's Iowa trip, Friday's Republican dinner, points to 2012 presidential run - Sep 13, 2010
Tags: 100th anniversary, alaska governor, birth anniversary, crossroads, former president ronald reagan, former vice president, gina gomez, jan 28, parallels, present day, president ronald reagan, Press Release, reagan ranch, republican leader, ronald reagan, santa barbara california, sarah palin, vice president dick, young america, young generation