Sarah Palin To Bequeath The Keynote Address At The ‘Reagan 100′ Opening Banquet In CaliforniaJanuary 28th, 2011 - 9:17 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
January 28, 2011 (Pen Men at Work): Young America’s Foundation (YAF) has proclaimed that the previous Alaskan Governor, Sarah Palin, would bequeath the keynote speech on February 4 at its ‘Reagan 100 Opening Banquet’ located at the Reagan Ranch Center positioned at Santa Barbara in California. The banquet will be organized to commemorate the centenary of the birthday of the former U.S. President, Ronald Reagan, who was a conservative Republican at the American Presidency for eight years in the 1980s. Sarah Palin was the youngest as well as primary female Governor of the Alaskan state as well as the initial female Vice Presidential nominee in the history of the right-wing Republican Party. Palin, a committed conservative, had campaigned for the American Vice Presidency in 2008 in concert with John McCain, who was the Republican presidential contender in 2008.
Palin has vocalized that she is thrilled to have been chosen to speechify for the YAF’s ‘Reagan 100’ dinner. YAF, a rightist outfit politically, has been propagating the principles of President Reagan to the young Americans for in excess of 40 years and that the YAF is dedicated to conserving liberty’s wellbeing in America.
To observe the centennial of Ronald Reagan’s birth, Palin will contemplate the influential speech by Reagan, titled ‘Time for Choosing,’ which thrashed out the dangers and gifts before an America at a turning point in the early 1960’s. Palin will illustrate parallels to contemporary America while urging young Americans to prolong the Reagan revolution into the future.
This speech of Reagan, which was telecast nationwide at one point during the presidential campaign of the Republican, Barry Goldwater, garnered for Reagan numerous traditionalist admirers. Reagan, an eminent Hollywood actor prior to his entry in politics, was praised by the conservatives after this speech. He subsequently triumphed in the Californian gubernatorial election in 1966 and operated as the state’s Governor for two terms. Reagan attempted to capture the Republican presidential nomination in 1968 and 1976, but was defeated. Finally, he managed to conquer the White House in 1980.
Meanwhile, the preceding U.S. Vice President, the contentious Dick Cheney, will provide the keynote speech at the closure of the banquet on February 5.
- Sarah Palin To Give Keynote Address To Mark Ronald Reagan's 100th Birth Anniversary - Jan 28, 2011
- Sarah Palin to deliver the keynote address at the 100th birth anniversary of Ronald Reagan - Jan 28, 2011
- Sarah Palin not like my dad at all, says Ronald Reagan's son - Feb 05, 2011
- Republicans must try to aspire for Reagan mantle: Palin - Feb 06, 2011
- 'If I make 2012 White House bid, it will be with thick skin and steel spine,' says Palin - Feb 06, 2011
- Sarah Palin Rejects The Request To Furnish The Keynote Speech At The CPAC - Feb 04, 2011
- US, India will lead 21st century: Palin - Mar 20, 2011
- 'Regan-heir' Palin speaks on her electability as US president in 2012 - Oct 11, 2010
- Oprah's Comments To 'Parade' Construed As U.S. Is Too Smart To Be Seduced By Sarah Palin's Presidency - Dec 24, 2010
- Reagan's children feel no Republican can claim their father's political legacy - Feb 10, 2011
- McCain waxes eloquent on Palin while likening her to "divisive" Reagan - Nov 29, 2010
- Sarah Palin to address annual conclave Saturday - Mar 17, 2011
- US Democrat Geraldine passes away, aged 75 - Mar 27, 2011
- Mike Pence Tops Republican's 2012 Presidential Nominee Choice - Sep 19, 2010
- Nancy Reagan Celebrates Ronald Reagan's 100th Birthday - Feb 07, 2011
Tags: american presidency, barry goldwater, conservative republican, contemporary america, female governor, governor sarah palin, hollywood actor, john mccain, keynote address, keynote speech, pen men, president reagan, president ronald reagan, presidential contender, reagan ranch, reagan revolution, republican party, ronald reagan, vice presidency, yaf