Sanjay Joshi offers to quit BJP national executiveMay 24th, 2012 - 11:44 am ICT by IANS
Mumbai, May 23 (IANS) Sanjay Joshi, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi’s bete noire, has offered to resign from the Bharatiya Janata Party’s (BJP) national executive, said sources Thursday.
Party sources said Joshi had offered to resign after Modi had reportedly said he would not attend the two-day meeting beginning Thursday due to Joshi’s inclusion in the national executive.
Party leaders in Mumbai are now discussing his resignation, added the sources.
- Joshi quits BJP national executive, Modi to attend meeting (Second Lead) - May 24, 2012
- Modi's rival offers to quit BJP national executive (Lead) - May 24, 2012
- Modi wins, Joshi quits, BJP downplays conflict (Fourth Lead) - May 24, 2012
- Joshi fears for his life, writes to Chidambaram - Jul 09, 2012
- Sanjay Joshi quits BJP - Jun 08, 2012
- Modi needs to review style of working: RSS mouthpiece (Lead) - Jun 03, 2012
- Modi to attend BJP meet, Joshi quits (Third Lead) - May 24, 2012
- (VM) Joshi fears for his life, writes to Chidambaram (Lead) - Jul 09, 2012
- Sanjay Joshi quits BJP (Lead) - Jun 08, 2012
- BJP sacrificed Joshi for Modi, says Congress - May 24, 2012
- Posters target Modi for Sanjay Joshi exit (Lead) - Jun 05, 2012
- Sanjay Joshi, Modi's foe, quits BJP (Second Lead) - Jun 08, 2012
- Modi steps up attack on Congress-led UPA - Jun 10, 2012
- Joshi's posters surfaces in Shimla too - Jul 10, 2012
- BJP bows to Modi, Joshi quits party (Roundup) - Jun 08, 2012